Photo

Post your OOT Bag Photos!

• Please log in to reply
282 replies to this topic

#121 MelissaH

MelissaH
  • 1,724 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 12:11 PM

we have 2 guests who weren't actually invited either (my uncle's gf's sister and mom) but we're still giving them oot bags...what's one more? ya know?

#122 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
    • 631 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 12:27 PM

Thanks Ann! I am going to order my canvas bags today and the rest of my OOT stuff…

#123 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
      • 631 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 12:36 PM

i see i am already stumped at step 2 lol lol...OK ann I will take this on once the bags get here...**baby steps first**

#124 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 12:42 PM

TammyM - if it's not too much of a hassle and expense, I would give them one. I have some friends brining their young children, and they're also bringing his mom & dad to watch the kids. I may as well give them one too! I hadn't thought of that until now ...

#125 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 12:44 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by destinationbride07
            i see i am already stumped at step 2 lol lol...OK ann I will take this on once the bags get here...**baby steps first**
            you'll figure it out, i'm sure! i just know that the paper I bought said for "light or white" fabric, or something. i didn't actually see paper that said it was for dark.

#126 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
            • 631 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 01:08 PM

Hi Ann…one more question (for now lol) you say in order to print out 2 monograms on the transfer paper, is that to make good use of the transfer paper?

#127 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 01:11 PM

it is. and since the size i wanted was about 1/2 the size of the paper -it worked out well. i will say though, i kind of wish i had done them like Tammy's (host) - the design takes up the whole bag and looks nice.

#128 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
                • 631 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 01:15 PM

so if i keep it big it will take up the whole bag?

#129 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 01:23 PM

what i'd do is print it out on a regular 8.5 x 11 piece of paper (not the transfer paper) and hold it up to the bag. even cut it out if you want. then you can see how big it will be on the bag and you can adjust accordingly! once you have the size you want, you can print it out on the actual transfer paper.

#130 *JillD*

*JillD*
                    • 5,112 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 02:56 PM

Ok, a couple of questions,

Sherry, the bags you got, are the ones I want, are they really too small??

I would probably put 2 water bottles, a couple of snacks, and some little size things like sunblock, tylenol, pepto, etc. Do you think they'll be too small? I'm not doing anything huge.

Also, Ann, the canvas bags, were those from hobby lobby? i can't remember, I don't even know if we have one of those stores around here, I'll have to check.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users