Wedding Planning

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 05:15 PM

Hi all Cabo Dreams Brides!

I have a question regarding the Dreams wedding Packages. I'm deciding on going with one of their packages and only using help from an outside wedding planner for the things that are not covered. Has anyone else done this? Are wedding planners flexible with this?

#2 Kat81

• VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 05:30 PM

I don't think they allow outside vendors at all. WC or anything else. You are provided with a WC with the package and they do a great job

#3 Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,047 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
      • LocationToronto

Posted 01 April 2008 - 05:33 PM

I didn't bother doing the package because there are too many things that I wouldn't need plus I like a bit more control of my wedding. We just hired a WC and she's doing it all for us. The WC at the resort reserved the terrace for us and is setting up all the food etc... for the wedding, then my outside WC is arranging everything else, cake, flowers, firedancers, etc... (although I'm doing alot of the research myself first)

#4 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
      • 1,326 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 05:40 PM

Thanks for your help. Can I ask you who your WC is?

#5 Hartyt509

• 2,262 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 06:10 PM

I'd check with the hotel because they've just said new policy NO outside vendors at all.

They are really slow at first but the impression I get from the girls here is that the nearer the wedding gets the quicker they respond and are brill for the actual wedding so that might be a cost you can save on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users