#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 April 2008 - 01:47 AM

vendors,

i will be doing some "housecleaning" of threads in the vendor marketplace.

if you are no longer an active member or have the forum linked on your website/blog your thread will be removed.

Just a heads up.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 11:16 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tammy Host
    vendors,

i will be doing some "housecleaning" of threads in the vendor marketplace.

if you are no longer an active member or have the forum linked on your website/blog your thread will be removed.

Just a heads up.
    Tammy, do you mean if they do not have the forum link on their blog?

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 May 2008 - 02:37 PM

yes, if they no longer have a link to the forum on their website or blog their thread will be deleted as that was the terms of the exchange.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 03:44 PM

Sounds fair enough to me!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#5 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 05:16 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
        Sounds fair enough to me!

Very fair. I was just confused by the sentence. I've noticed many BDW links on blogs. Now I know why.

#6 Cody

Cody
        • 6 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 12:11 PM

Hello,

I posted vendor information yesterday and the posting was "moved". I do not know where it was moved to?

Can you tell me where I have gone wrong and what to do to comply? I have emailed Tammy twice (three times but one too early-under 30 days from joining) but have not received a response.

Thank you - we would love to be included on your site.

Please advise.
          Cody Sontag
          Vallarta Botanical Gardens

#7 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 12:52 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Cody
            Hello,

I posted vendor information yesterday and the posting was "moved". I do not know where it was moved to?

Can you tell me where I have gone wrong and what to do to comply? I have emailed Tammy twice (three times but one too early-under 30 days from joining) but have not received a response.

Thank you - we would love to be included on your site.

Please advise.
            Cody Sontag
            Vallarta Botanical Gardens
            It might have been deleted. You can not post in the vendor market place until you have been a member in good standing for 30 days. You also need permission.

#8 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 01:14 PM

Morgan is right. Not everyone gets approved, it's a case-by-case basis. And given that you only have 5 posts on this forum, she may not have approved you to post in the Vendor Marketplace section.

#9 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 02:02 PM

A great way to become an active vendor is to go into the puerto vallarta section of the message board & share your insider tips on PV. I'm sure the PV brides would really appreciate it. It really helps to get advice from people who live in the area. I'm planning my wedding in Riviera Maya, and the local RM vendors have been incredibly helpful.

#10 Cody

Cody
                • 6 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 09:30 AM

Thank you Morgan. I have offered advise/service and received very good feedback on my assistance. I wonder how much involvement exactly one needs to be considered an appropriate vendor?
                  Thank you.
                  Cody

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users