Photo

Dates Requested at ROR

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#11 chicklet

chicklet
  • 718 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 10:04 AM

I have been putting in the confirmation code but it is giving me no response. The site isn't even acknowledging that I have put in the confirmation code. Did it ask you about more specific details..aka your parents names etc?
    could that be because my room is not booked?

#12 christenew

christenew
    • 325 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 11:14 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by chicklet
      I have been putting in the confirmation code but it is giving me no response. The site isn't even acknowledging that I have put in the confirmation code. Did it ask you about more specific details..aka your parents names etc?
      could that be because my room is not booked?
      When I did the confirmation you put in the code instead of requesting a date. You dont pick a location or anything. Then it asks you your names, your parents names, your witnesses names, the number of guests (I guessed), it asks for a deposit, your # from your tour company, the tour companies name and then you submit it. Within a couple of days you get your voucher.

#13 chicklet

chicklet
      • 718 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 11:38 AM

It wouldn't allow me to do any of that. Maybe because my rooms are not booked as of yet?
        I am having the TA help me do this ...do any of you feel like you are being a pain in the ass for your TA?? I am soo anxious/worried I think I am driving her nuts! *lol*

#14 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
        • 813 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 12:09 PM

Quote:
          I am having the TA help me do this ...do any of you feel like you are being a pain in the ass for your TA?? I am soo anxious/worried I think I am driving her nuts! *lol*
          No, I think it goes in spurts. I just try to contact her about a lot of stuff at once, but booking the wedding was stressful so I called her a lot. I would just call yours and have them help you with all of that.

#15 christenew

christenew
          • 325 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 03:27 PM

Quote:
            It wouldn't allow me to do any of that. Maybe because my rooms are not booked as of yet?

Were you actually able to see the questions? Or do you just not have a booking number? I got a booking # as soon as 10 ppl put down deposits with sunquest.

#16 chicklet

chicklet
            • 718 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 11:42 PM

I couldn't see the questions but I don't have a booking number either until the rates come in for me. I think I understand now though. I am gonna have the TA help me out.
              This is the day I want for my wedding ..everything to do with us is 22 so the wedding needs to be the 22nd just to keep it running.
              Thanks for trying to help me though. You're great!!!

#17 chicklet

chicklet
              • 718 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 12:02 AM

Ochoriobride - you must be soo excited. Your wedding is just weeks away. You all set

#18 ochoriobride

ochoriobride
                • 489 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:08 AM

I know I can beleive it.....I think I'm not realizing it yet.....
                  Yes I'm pretty much all set....I'm always last minutes so of course I still have small things to do. I'm going for my final dress fitting this afternoon So excited!!!! My bachelorette is next week
                  http://tickers.Ticke....ed78/event.png

Justin & NathalieApril 22nd 2008Riu Ocho Rios

#19 chicklet

chicklet
                  • 718 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 11:36 AM

well best of luck..i hope your wedding is super.
                    You'll have to show us pics when you return and let us know what its like.

#20 ochoriobride

ochoriobride
                    • 489 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 12:01 PM

Thanks!!!
                      Yep I know the BDW rule...full review and pics when we come back

http://tickers.Ticke....ed78/event.png

Justin & NathalieApril 22nd 2008Riu Ocho Rios

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users