Photo

Boudoir Session in Chicago with Leigh Miller - Let's Do It!

• Please log in to reply
219 replies to this topic

#31 Adamsgrrl

Adamsgrrl
  • 466 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:23 PM

Hello girls,

I'm new to this post.... I live in the northwest suburbs (park ridge) of Chicago. I would be interested in doing this.... that is if none of you object or whatever, I don't know how close you guys are. I don't want to intrude. I saw Leighs work and its amazing! So, I couldn't resist asking.

Monika : )

#32 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:29 PM

We've never met - we just gab a lot over this forum - you're more than welcome to join us! All you need to do is email Leigh (the photographer) and work out the details with her. Then you have to give us some ideas on what you're wearing and all that stuff! lol

P.S. My fiance was born and raised in Park Ridge (I am originally from MN) - he went to Main South. I can rattle off a few more things, but wouldn't that be funny if you knew him or his family. And if you do - don't you dare tell them I am getting these pics done! lol (conservative Irish Catholics!)

#33 Adamsgrrl

Adamsgrrl
      • 466 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:38 PM

Thanks for the welcome. I will email Leigh.

Its such a small world, my fiancee and I both went to Maine South, I graduated in 2000 and he graduated in 2001. (I'm robbing the craddle...by about 2 months... lol).

I will definatly let you all know what I'm planning to wear.... although I have to get in shape first. Sad, I was so good in college... oh well.

#34 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:46 PM

No worries there - we're all trying to be better before the wedding, and before these pictures are taken! We can support eachother ... since my target date went from June (my wedding) to early Feb., I can't procrastinate anymore.

(damn it, I just ate one of those cookies I made yesterday - Craisin & White Choc. Chip Oatmeal Cookies - mmmmmmmm)

Paul graduated in 1996 I think - last name Russell. He was the youngest of the Russells, but there are 5 of them. Definitely small world!

Oh, as for robbing the cradle - Paul is 4 years younger than me - you're in good company!

#35 Adamsgrrl

Adamsgrrl
          • 466 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:58 PM

Being that I was a freshman when he was a senior... I was too young to meet him. And I'm the only child so our families proably never met. Its still funny though.

#36 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 05:00 PM

Well, I tried - if you end up coming to the BD session (I hope you can!), we'll have to play the name game. Paul's whole family still lives in PR (I may be destined to end up there some day!), as do most of his friends family - seems like no one ever leaves there!

#37 Adamsgrrl

Adamsgrrl
              • 466 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 05:03 PM

Sounds good to me.... yea I don't quite understand why no one leaves. It's not like it a happening place (its a dry town... Woo Hoo so much fun!). Hey don't feel bad if you end up living here, you can always catch the early bird specials!

#38 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 05:05 PM

Oh, I've been to a matinee (sp?) at the Pick Wick before!

#39 Adamsgrrl

Adamsgrrl
                  • 466 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 05:34 PM

Ohh so you know what I'm talking about. I hope you didn't get the theater in the back that's on the second floor.....its like sitting in a box.... its so Closter phobic. If you ever go again, avoid that theater.

#40 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 05:41 PM

Been there - exactly there! We took 2 of Paul's nieces there to see Charlottoe's web a couple weeks ago.

Sorry ... !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users