Photo

Boudoir Session in Chicago with Leigh Miller - Let's Do It!

• Please log in to reply
219 replies to this topic

#1 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 07:41 PM

Ok, ladies - who's in? I think it would be so much fun for all of us to get these done at the same time! Here's the information I got from Leigh - just contact her to set something up or ask any additional questions you may have, or ask them on here.

If we get enough people, we can find a great hotel room or studio and do them there, or if anyone has a cool place they'd like to offer up then Leigh will cut them a deal (see details below)! I'd offer my place, but it's not the best location (nothing outdoors) and both bedrooms are pretty dark, and it's not very scenic in general. Also, I am doing this behind Paul's back - so I'd have to make up something to kick him out of the house.

Anyway, here's the scoop ...

1) Sessions are $350; this includes $100 print credit. Digital negatives may be purchased for $300. Albums are available as well, starting at $300.

2) There is a $175 retainer fee to hold your session.

3) Leigh has the following times available -- Thursday, February 8th between 11am - 4pm and Friday, February 9th between 12 noon - 4pm. Whichever time slots works best for the most people will "win."

4) Each sessions will be 1 to 1 1/2 hours long, accounting for clothes changes, etc.

**Anyone having a place to use can have their session fee waved and they will get a $100 print credit. You will need to send photos to Leigh of the bedrooms, living room, outdoor areas, etc. that could be used.**

Please email Leigh at leigh@leighmillerphotography.com to let her know you're interested (and post here as well!).

#2 Jackie

Jackie
    • 2,290 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 07:44 PM

I hope you can get a few girls to go for this. If I were in or near Chicago I'd do it in a heartbeat. (After ofcourse I starved myself until the photo session :) )
      My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#3 leigh miller

leigh miller
      • 936 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 07:45 PM

thanks ann for posting all of that! send me emails ladies and i can get started on coordinating all the details.

and ann were on for ES thursday am?

oops i mean friday am :)

#4 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 07:49 PM

OK, I want in! I'm of course not going to eat for the next month, but that's ok...
          I would prefer Thursday, but I can make Friday work too...just have to take time off ether day, so I guess it doesn't matter. I'll send Leigh an email and look forward to more details!

#5 Jackie

Jackie
          • 2,290 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 07:54 PM

OK girls, I hate to ask and ofcourse understand if you dont.....BUT are you going to be able to post at least some of the less intimate shots!
            My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
            http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#6 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 07:58 PM

I prefer Friday, just because I travel out of state M-Th - but I told Leigh that if Thurs is the day that works better for everyone - I will do my best to make it work - I'll say I have an "appointment" on Thursday I have to be home for - I have all male co-workers, they won't ask questions. heehee

#7 leigh miller

leigh miller
              • 936 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 08:04 PM

hey! i will be getting back to everyone by the end of the week. also i only have a limited number of slots so i will take them first come first serve. looking forward to it - leigh

#8 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 08:09 PM

Ok, ladies - talk about motivation to work out and stick to those diets ... we can do this!

#9 leigh miller

leigh miller
                  • 936 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 08:20 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by akh
                    Ok, ladies - talk about motivation to work out and stick to those diets ... we can do this!

hey ann i may have to ask someone to take a pic of me to keep me motivated :)
                    haha!!!

#10 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 6,996 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 08:30 PM

Leigh, I'm sure one of us could take a pic of you (wink, wink). This way there is someone else starving for the next month besides Ann & I!
                      omg, I'm out the door to go to dinner with friends- looks like it's salad for me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users