Photo

Boudoir Session in Chicago with Leigh Miller - Let's Do It!

• Please log in to reply
219 replies to this topic

#111 leigh miller

leigh miller
  • 936 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 02:26 PM

well just let me know. my roomie for the rest of the week leaves thursday afternoon.

#112 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 02:29 PM

Sarah - I was going to offer for you to stay at my place too, but I just wasn't sure how I'd explain that one to Paul! That would be great if you could work it out with Leigh.

I thought about false eyelashes too - but honestly, girls - I have no clue! Would any of you feel comfy doing my makeup/eyelashes? If not, I'll probably have to get them done, since I don't know the first thing about putting it in (I have never worn it!). I can always get it done in the morning before the shoot.

#113 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 02:35 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by leigh miller
        well just let me know. my roomie for the rest of the week leaves thursday afternoon.
        I will let you know soon Leigh, I'm thinking yes- just still trying to figure out how to explain this to Jeff...

Quote:
        Originally Posted by akh
        Sarah - I was going to offer for you to stay at my place too, but I just wasn't sure how I'd explain that one to Paul! That would be great if you could work it out with Leigh.

I thought about false eyelashes too - but honestly, girls - I have no clue! Would any of you feel comfy doing my makeup/eyelashes? If not, I'll probably have to get them done, since I don't know the first thing about putting it in (I have never worn it!). I can always get it done in the morning before the shoot.
        hehe, thanks Ann- yeah, that might be a little suspicious! I have told Jeff that I'm working on his wedding gift and that it might involve some travel for a day. He's very nosy and having a hard time not bugging me too much about it. I really think that he thinks I'm going somewhere to buy him a boat, or motorcycle or something like that...I hope he's not disappointed- although, I did tell him it's something that I can bring to Cabo to give him there, so I think he's over the motorsports idea- now he thinks it's an expensive watch or something...lol

I honestly can try to help you with your makeup, I can do simple, natural makeup, but I was kinda thinking I want something a little more- not "over the top" makeup, but slightly more than I would wear for say, my wedding, or a little more than I wore for my e-pics. I think the best thing for you to do would be to go have someone do a makeover at the makeup counter, then buy what you like and bring it along. I'm sure Leigh & I can help you.

#114 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 02:57 PM

I'm thinking about getting an outfit something like this:

Sorry, I had to post the link since they won't let me copy the picture...

eBay: Sexy Lingerie 3p Naughty Head Nurse Adult Costume NEW (item 170072159918 end time Jan-25-07 12:05:12 PST)

I don't have boots like that, so I'd have to find something else to wear...I just think it would be kinda funny since I am a nurse!

#115 leigh miller

leigh miller
          • 936 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 03:04 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
            I'm thinking about getting an outfit something like this:

Sorry, I had to post the link since they won't let me copy the picture...

eBay: Sexy Lingerie 3p Naughty Head Nurse Adult Costume NEW (item 170072159918 end time Jan-25-07 12:05:12 PST)

I don't have boots like that, so I'd have to find something else to wear...I just think it would be kinda funny since I am a nurse!
            ok this is the second time someone is posting and im saying - i have that! not that one but i have a really cool naughty nurse costume. halloween a few years ago. i was about a size 6-8 then.

#116 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 03:07 PM

DO you really? Do you have any pics of it? I'm a 6/8 right now, so it would probably fit! What style is it? I just found these boots too- not too expensive, then I could do the white fishnets and tall boots with it too (Jeff thinks tall boots are sooooo sexy- lol)

eBay: WHITE Patent Knee High Platform Heel Exotic Boot 7.5 (item 270081146319 end time Jan-25-07 19:17:20 PST)

#117 leigh miller

leigh miller
              • 936 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 03:14 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
                DO you really? Do you have any pics of it? I'm a 6/8 right now, so it would probably fit! What style is it? I just found these boots too- not too expensive, then I could do the white fishnets and tall boots with it too (Jeff thinks tall boots are sooooo sexy- lol)

eBay: WHITE Patent Knee High Platform Heel Exotic Boot 7.5 (item 270081146319 end time Jan-25-07 19:17:20 PST)
                i will take some pics of it on friday and send them to you. i may not get them sent until the weekend.

#118 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 03:15 PM

i almost wish this was paul's style - i can do THIS! he always tells me he thinks i am sexy at the oddest times - like i will have my hair in a ponytail, and just sitting on the couch in my PJs. i just don't think those will make for great pics! lol

#119 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 6,996 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 03:16 PM

Sounds great! Thanks Leigh:)

#120 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 6,996 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 03:18 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by akh
                      i almost wish this was paul's style - i can do THIS! he always tells me he thinks i am sexy at the oddest times - like i will have my hair in a ponytail, and just sitting on the couch in my PJs. i just don't think those will make for great pics! lol
                      Jeff says the same thing Ann. I think that's why we can get away with the no makeup, all natural stuff all the time! But, I know he does like it when I get done up- just not "too" done up. I'm not sure what he'll think of the naughty nurse outfit, but it just seems like it would be fun- for me if nothing else!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users