Photo

I Gotta Personal Question/Problem ~ Women

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#111 Saraha

Saraha
  • 2,597 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 12:17 PM

I know! We are actually staying with my future in laws right now, so there is no such thing is privacy. We are actually house sitting because they are moving to Cali and just moved yesterday. We have been with them non stop for 4 months. So you can imagine there has been NO privacy! At least now we have some alone time!

I know I should see the doc.... I work here for heavens sake!

#112 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
    • VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 12:22 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Saraha
      I know! We are actually staying with my future in laws right now, so there is no such thing is privacy. We are actually house sitting because they are moving to Cali and just moved yesterday. We have been with them non stop for 4 months. So you can imagine there has been NO privacy! At least now we have some alone time!

I know I should see the doc.... I work here for heavens sake!
      Holy crap - you didn't mention this before. That is a huge infringement on your personal life & privacy to be living with ANYONE, much lest the FIL's. I would say that now that they are gone, things might improve for you. Yikes!

#113 Saraha

Saraha
      • 2,597 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 12:23 PM

I know!!! Now if AF would just leave!

#114 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
        • VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 12:28 PM

I'm so sorry y'all got into an argument about this and you left crying

Don't worry, things will work out. Just try to keep communicating with him, let him know it is definitely not him! We have been having issues too but lately it's been a lot better. I've noticed it really goes along with out emotions - if we're having a bad week it's just not going to happen. It takes a lot of effort in other areas of our lives for me to want to put in the extra effort there. However, when I feel "loved" by him and vice versa things definitely turn around!

Oh, and yes living with other ppl can definitely impede on your sex life! We just have a roommate but even that gets in the way sometimes (no fun out in the LR anymore... )

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#115 dgsjsu

dgsjsu
          • 70 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 09:42 AM

As I had said before I was also having the same problem and I went to the doctor. I changed my BC and it made a huge difference. I think that it was the best decision I made.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users