~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,680 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
  • LocationUtah

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:21 PM

Oh my gosh… I am experiencing one of the worst days at work I’ve had in a long time. Thank god it is Friday

Mind you, this horrible day is my entire fault. I made a big no-no at work and I’m awfully scared I will be getting written up for it. Anyway one of my co-workers took me out for a “liquid lunch” and I must admit I feel 100% better about my mistake. It’s in the past and I corrected it – end of story.

Just thought I would share that if anyone else is having a bad day it’s always 2 for 1 at Chillis

#2 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:22 PM

Well a liquid lunch sounds like the best way to handle it. Followed up by a liquid dinner tonight!!

#3 lucy106

lucy106
    • 2,880 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:23 PM

So sorry to hear about your crappy day!! TGIF!! Hope your day is almost over and you have a great weekend!! What doesnt kill us makes us stronger thats for damn sure!

#4 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,513 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:23 PM

LOL Are you at work right now buzzed? I couldn't tell if you were off yet! Anyways bad days suck but liquid lunches always have a way of putting things into perspective don't they? So what did you do that was so bad?

#5 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:25 PM

I wouldn't know what a liquid lunch is since teachers don't get to go out for lunch, but I imagine it would help some days. So sorry you are having a crappy day Mel, at least its friday and you can go home and enjoy your weekend.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#6 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts
        • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:25 PM

aw mel. sorry to hear that. sounds like my FI's day yesterday. his boss was being interviewed by a spanish tv news crew that (thank god) is only played locally. his boss is a moron and couldnt answer the questions, so being that my FI is the PR spokesman, he jumped in to help his boss out. his boss then proceeded to bitch him out in front of the camera crew, which they partially showed on tv on the 10 pm spanish news last night. he was TOTALLY mortified. thankfully it was just the spanish news so nobody we know saw it!

#7 Saraha

Saraha
        • 2,597 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:30 PM

Oh no, only a few hours left and you can continue you liquid lunch with a delcious liqid dinner!

#8 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,680 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
          • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
          • LocationUtah

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:31 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Betsy
          LOL Are you at work right now buzzed? I couldn't tell if you were off yet! Anyways bad days suck but liquid lunches always have a way of putting things into perspective don't they? So what did you do that was so bad?

Ummm no comment
          I wouldn't know what a liquid lunch is since teachers don't get to go out for lunch, but I imagine it would help some days. So sorry you are having a crappy day Mel, at least its friday and you can go home and enjoy your weekend.
          I didn't either, until she ordered 2 glasses of wine. Gosh i love her though... and now I'm all nervous.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Maura
          aw mel. sorry to hear that. sounds like my FI's day yesterday. his boss was being interviewed by a spanish tv news crew that (thank god) is only played locally. his boss is a moron and couldnt answer the questions, so being that my FI is the PR spokesman, he jumped in to help his boss out. his boss then proceeded to bitch him out in front of the camera crew, which they partially showed on tv on the 10 pm spanish news last night. he was TOTALLY mortified. thankfully it was just the spanish news so nobody we know saw it!
          awe that sucks. The media is such a fan of drama. i'm sorry to hear your FI was put in the middle.

#9 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:56 PM

Everyone makes mistakes. Try to forget about it and enjoy your weekend.

I'm having a bad day too, can't seem to get anything done. I wonder why? Maybe cause i'm on the forum.
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#10 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
            • 1,798 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 04:06 PM

Sometimes we are WAY harder on ourselves that other people are! Sorry to hear you are feeling down and remember that you can't change anything you have already done. HAPPY FREAKING FRIDAY!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users