Photo

CD Labels and Covers

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jfwolfe72

jfwolfe72
  • 433 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 02:32 PM

For those of you who will be giving (or who gave) CDs of your reception music, what did you do about the CD label and cover? Ideas? Pictures? I've found a few websites, but wanted to find out the least expensive (and easiest) w/out doing it myself way to do it!

#2 jfwolfe72

jfwolfe72
    • 433 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 02:34 PM

I did just find this site and it looks like a winner so far, though!

Paperboard CD Case : Unique Wedding Favors - Wedding Reception Favors - Bridal Shower Favors

#3 blondebeach_bride

blondebeach_bride
      • 12 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 11:43 PM

omg! i'm so happy to come across your link for the cd cases. my local scrapbook shop sells the same ones for $2 each. thanks!!!

#4 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 03:02 AM

I had labels made with our names/a picture of our wedding site/and track listings for the songs. Then I bought a CD stomper and affixed them myself. I bought the white cases from Bliss and put our monogram on them, sealed with thick ribbon. Not sure if I can find a pic but I'll post if I do.

#5 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
          • 2,302 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:37 AM

I am planning on buying the covers from bliss as well. They are the cheapest I have seen. They even have a little tutorial on how to make them as party favors and/or your ceremony program: Wedding CD Favors / Ceremony Program Wedding VCast: Pash Weddings - Information, Advice, and Tips to plan your perfect wedding

As far as labels, I got a pack of CD labels (I think 10 in a box) from the Dollar Tree. I will either put our monogram or a cute pic of the beach.
            2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#6 DRbride

DRbride
            • 108 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 02:50 PM

We are going to out CD's in the OOT bags and as much as I would love to have a really cool CD label, it costs$$$, so I found a really nice CD kit at AC Moore for $20, and I had the 40% off coupon...its a nice traditional wedding theme, doesn't scream destination wedding, but it comes with a nice CD insert and labels for 50 cd's.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users