18 replies to this topic

#11 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 12:35 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cheese_diva
    I haven't watched since Marlena was possessed by the Devil.. that was enough for me. lol
    That's when I stopped watching too! LOL!!!

#12 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 05:45 AM

Quote:
      I haven't watched since Marlena was possessed by the Devil.. that was enough for me. lol
      Flashback!!! I was watching then, forgot all about that...good stuff! Pretty funny actually!
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by amym567
      Steve is Patch. Know now?

Amy
      No I don't think I know Patch. For some reason that makes me think of Roman but I think I'm going back too far plus I don't think he wore a patch...lol

#13 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 11:25 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by starchild
        Flashback!!! I was watching then, forgot all about that...good stuff! Pretty funny actually!

No I don't think I know Patch. For some reason that makes me think of Roman but I think I'm going back too far plus I don't think he wore a patch...lol
        Patch/Steve is Kayla's husband. Kayla is Bo's sister.

#14 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 04:27 PM

I think I stopped watching before he entered the scene. I know Bo though...when I was in junior high I thought he was so hot!!

#15 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
          • Moderators
          • 25,218 posts
          • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
          • LocationSeattle

Posted 30 March 2008 - 04:35 PM

I met Peter Reckell at the airport :) He was VERY hot, and this was about a year ago! He aged well!

And I used to LOVE DOOL, i would race home from school to watch it, since we got out at 310pm, and it started at 3! I stopped watching due to I finally worked "normal-people" hours, probably like the year after Passions started. Days got to be way too much like Passions, way too over the top. But I've been thinking about picking it up again lately since I sometimes have TH & FR off now..
          Maybe I'll just read this thread occasionaly, since the show doesn't change that often!

#16 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 05:18 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by DougsGirl
            I met Peter Reckell at the airport :) He was VERY hot, and this was about a year ago! He aged well!

And I used to LOVE DOOL, i would race home from school to watch it, since we got out at 310pm, and it started at 3! I stopped watching due to I finally worked "normal-people" hours, probably like the year after Passions started. Days got to be way too much like Passions, way too over the top. But I've been thinking about picking it up again lately since I sometimes have TH & FR off now..
            Maybe I'll just read this thread occasionaly, since the show doesn't change that often!
            Yeah that is for sure it doesn't take long to catch up. Except the occasional WTF is that?

#17 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 05:22 PM

Quote:
              I almost stopped then, but it took the "woman in white" to push me over the edge. I think she was supposed to be kristen's mom.

Was Gina actually Hope? That was the big question when I watched it.

#18 Kat81

Kat81
              • VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 05:24 PM

No, she was some princess or some crap... I don't really remember.

#19 Kat81

Kat81
                • VIP Member
                • 7,615 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 04:37 PM

Any updates? I haven't been able to watch in a few weeks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users