Sign in to follow this  
Kat81

Days of our lives

Ok, so I saw a thread about the young and the restless and thought I would start this one. I haven't been able to watch Days lately due to work foshizzle.bmp thought maybe you all could catch me up...... Anyone?

I haven't watched it for quite sometime but I do know they let the actors who play Shawn and Belle go and the whole Dimera thing irritates me so I decided to be over it.

I used to be VERY into the show back in the days. To give you an idea of how long ago, it when it was Bo and Hope were together the first time, then she was kidnapped and held at Maison Blanche, etc. I watched it for about 5 years after that.

Loved it then, just stopped watching because I didn't like some of the new characters. Maybe I'll get back into it now.

Does anyone else think Ana Dimera is the absolute WORST actress everhuh.gif? She is what the typical non-soap-watcher would think all soap actors/actresses are like!

And what about Steve's psycho ex kidnapping Hopehuh.gif

Amy

Quote:
Originally Posted by amym567 View Post
And what about Steve's psycho ex kidnapping Hopehuh.gif

Amy
What?! Hope has been kidnapped again? I really have to start watching again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starchild View Post
What?! Hope has been kidnapped again? I really have to start watching again.
She was just kidnapped a day or so ago, because Steve's psycho ex (who also was responsible for the damage to the plane that went down a few weeks ago) thinks Hope is Kayla! Of course I'm sure Hope is not setting her straight since Kayla is pg, so Hope is protecting Kayla. Don't think this is going to be a long kidnapping~ because Ava (the psycho) is wanting to get Steve over there to "choose" between them!

Amy

Okay I'm too far out of the loop, I don't even know who Steve is.

BUT, I just set the dvr timer to record Days so I'll be able to chat about this soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starchild View Post
Okay I'm too far out of the loop, I don't even know who Steve is.

BUT, I just set the dvr timer to record Days so I'll be able to chat about this soon!
Steve is Patch. Know now?

Amy

OK, so I don't know their names BUT that chick that Tony is boning and the chick that is steves ex are really getting on my nerves. They both need to die in a terrible Volcano eruption!!