Sign in to follow this  
abileneway

St George Island, Florida

i haven't heard of anyone else having a wedding there.

my first guess would be to contact local wedding planners / coordinators - in this situation you may have to hire one!

If those links don't give you what you need to know - feel free to email me. I'm a couple of hours away from there so I don't know - but my cousin was married there a few months ago. I missed the wedding b/c I was working, but I can email and ask him.

:)

Hi, Saint George Island is about 2 hours from me as well. Look up Appalachacola as thats the main city near St. George. It is beautiful but just to give you some FYI, the sun sets on the NON beach side of the island so if you want sunset shots, its not the best place in the world. As for a cake, definetely contact Cakes by Tanis, she did our wedding cake and oh my, not only was it beautiful but it was the best tasting wedding cake ever.........Wedding Cakes By Tanis Panama City Beach Florida she is in panama city which is an hour from St George but she will travel to deliver....

good luck

I will be getting married on St. George August 16th. I found a very afforable consultant who has helped me get everything together. Her name is Amy Price and she owns Bayside Gallery and Florist.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding. Can u please let me know how Amy treated you and pictures and/or ideas about weddings. I am planning on a St.George island wedding in march 2013. Congrats again and good luck!

I am planning on getting married on St. George Island in July.  I have contacted Amy but we haven't connected.  I would like to know ideas about how to even start planning for a beach wedding...Thanks!