Rings

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 05:59 PM

I am going to try everything. lol If I can't get one, I will search the internet till I have one. lol I have been searching for over an hour now. Yes, I am at work, I just don't want to work today, its one of those days.

#22 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 05:59 PM

Or if you have that close up option on your camera (looks like a flower, at least on mine) it allows you to do a close up...

#23 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 06:00 PM

Oh H*ll,, everyone has a camera phone nowadays,, just use that.. lol

#24 JulieG

JulieG
        • VIP Member
        • 8,323 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 06:10 PM

I have one, but I can't get the pics off my phone to send you. lol I can't send them to myself, my phone is not set up for that. So, that will not help any. lol Sorry Tammy. I don't mean to leave you in suspense.

#25 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 06:17 PM

Mine doesn't take the best pictures! Though I think that's how I posted the pics of my ring - they're just not that great.

As a side note (my turn to hijack, Tammy), that's how I told my friends and family (that weren't close by) that I was engaged, I just sent them pics of the ring over the phone! It was kind of funny to hear all of the reactions!

#26 JulieG

JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 07:57 PM

Alright Tammy, I took a pic of my ring that was okay, not good, but okay, but I can't attach it here. Its telling me its too big. I made it as small as possible and I still can't send it. I will keep trying.

#27 JulieG

JulieG
              • VIP Member
              • 8,323 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 08:12 PM

TammyM

I think I have it. This is my last try though, if this does not work, I give up. lol

Click the image to open in full size.

I think that worked. Keep in mind my ring is much much nicer in real life, its very sparkly and brilliant and clear and colourless, lol, in this pic it looks all spotty or something. But, now you have an idea.

#28 *JillD*

*JillD*
                • 5,112 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 09:00 PM

Steve picked out mine by himself. We never talked about what I wanted, but he I always wanted a round diamond solitaire, with a white gold band, and he got it exactly right! I did help with one part. He had bought a ring for me so that he could ask me when we were on vacation in the bahamas, but he didn't have the money at the time for exactly what he wanted, so when we got home we went and picked a bigger diamond, I helped with that part. I love my ring, I stare at it all day, I'm going to end up in a car accident from staring at it.

#29 TammyB

TammyB
                  • 10,630 posts

Posted 12 January 2007 - 09:35 PM

Jules, I think your ring is very pretty. Do you have a probem keeping it clean as well? I swear I want to stop off at the jewelry store everyday to get it cleaned really good.. I understand completely how the Emerald cuts really don't show how pretty they are in pictures.

#30 JulieG

JulieG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,323 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 01:23 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by TAMMYM
                      Jules, I think your ring is very pretty. Do you have a probem keeping it clean as well? I swear I want to stop off at the jewelry store everyday to get it cleaned really good.. I understand completely how the Emerald cuts really don't show how pretty they are in pictures.
                      Yes, it always seems dirty. I use the cloth I clean my sunglasses with to try to clean it, everyday. lol So, I know exactly what you mean. I guess cause it is a flat surface, so it shows more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users