Who's ready for...(drum roll).. THE HILLS!

• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

#11 Christine

• VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 24 March 2008 - 05:39 PM

oh I think I will have to skip this one, I already have two things recording on my DVR...we shall see, maybe something else will have to give!
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#12 monicabrandon2008

• 794 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 05:40 PM

I'll be watching it and FI will be in ear how dumb the show is and makes fun of everything they say but yet he won't go upstairs to the bedroom and watch the other TV. grrrrrrr I'm telling him this season I want to watch it in peace!

#13 A&P08

• 62 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 05:42 PM

I can't wait!

#14 sn2bski

• 94 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 05:47 PM

FI says he can't stand the show either! But I think he secretly watches it out of the corner of his eye instead "working" on his lap top!

#15 Jessica

• VIP Member
        • 11,939 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian

Lauren's "pregnancy".

Lauren's pregnancy?! I haven't heard about this...please tell.
          it wasn't anything good.

Crazy Days and Nights: Today's Blind Items

some random blog entry that got people talking for a minute. it's not true though, at least not for lauren.

#16 dragonfly

• 1,820 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 05:54 PM

My daughter Kenda and I are also excited, we watch it together, and yes everyone makes fun of us also. That's okay though Kenda and I are reality show junkies, we use to be closet junkies, but we have left the closet and our now loud and proud, hehe:)

#17 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 06:05 PM

I love the Hills. I have to watch it in complete silence, so I don't miss a second of the drama. fi actually watches it with me, partly so he can just make fun of how mad i get at characters and how i rant during commercial breaks about spencer being such a tool. God Spencer's such a tool!

I'm crossing my fingers i can be home from work in time to watch it, i'm recording it just in case i wont be.
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
              Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#18 sn2bski

• 94 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 11:21 PM

Ok-so I just got done watching the show. I'm so happy that I can enjoy my guilty pleasure again! I loved the Paris scenes, I want to go! I think Heidi needs to wear some more makeup during the next episode! As if her fake lips and nose job weren't enough! Sorry, maybe that was a little harsh! Oh and what about that Alberta Ferretti dress that Lauren burned? Did she buy it?

#19 Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 4,513 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 11:24 PM

I almost missed it! I only watched the last 15-20 minutes but it was still SO good! I'm so glad it is back on!

#20 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
                  • 1,260 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 12:22 AM

So here's what I don't understand- why were Lauren and Brody acting like she was leaving for the entire summer when she was only in Paris for 1 week?? Who gets replaced in just 1 week

And who wears that much makeup to go skiing?
                    See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users