Photo

Happy Spring? (pics)

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
  • 1,798 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 12:11 AM

Yeah it is pretty nuts aound here...hurry up warmer weather.

#42 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,513 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 12:13 AM

OMG Stephanie what did you think of today? I live right on the border of IA/MN and I saw a bunch of schools were cancelling today in MN! By this afternoon all the snow was melted and the robins were chirping and the sun was out thank god but I was still like WTF is up with the snow! I am so sick of it!

#43 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
      • 1,798 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 12:38 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Betsy
        OMG Stephanie what did you think of today? I live right on the border of IA/MN and I saw a bunch of schools were cancelling today in MN! By this afternoon all the snow was melted and the robins were chirping and the sun was out thank god but I was still like WTF is up with the snow! I am so sick of it!

Yeah it was a big mess this morning. I think that the plow "dudes" thought it would melt pretty fast so they never came to our 'hood. It was very slick. By evening rushour the roads were dry.
        Sidenote: I really dislike it when the snow starts to melt and the piles of snow are covered with dirt. So gross!

#44 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 10:24 AM

I know! Spring really is pretty ugly in the beginning, dirty and wet. That's why I say I like Fall better ... so pretty! Thought then it means winter is coming ... blah!

#45 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
          • 985 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 06:03 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by StephanieMN
            Yeah it was a big mess this morning. I think that the plow "dudes" thought it would melt pretty fast so they never came to our 'hood. It was very slick. By evening rushour the roads were dry.
            Sidenote: I really dislike it when the snow starts to melt and the piles of snow are covered with dirt. So gross!
            I hate the dirty piles of snow too! I wish we would get a really good day of rain to wash it all away. It looks so nasty outside right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users