Jump to content

Photo

When you should get your stimulus check


  • Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#41 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

    VIP Member

  • VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

    Posted 06 May 2008 - 11:40 AM

    are you sure you're getting one? not everyone is (grrrr).

    #42 jajajaja

    jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

      Posted 06 May 2008 - 11:40 AM

      My sister got hers. She was in the first batch.
      Happily married since 2008

      #43 Yari

      Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

        Posted 06 May 2008 - 01:28 PM

        I haven't gotten mine yet and was supposed to get in on Friday. Ugh!

        I hope I get it, I don't make more than $75K.

        #44 Martha

        Martha
        • VIP Member
        • 3,906 posts

          Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:23 PM

          I just checked the status page and it says I am not getting it until May 16th! WTF? My last two digits are 07! I don't get it. Jay's last two are 45 and he is not even in the system but a friend of mine is 65 and she is getting hers Friday! This stuff is wacked!!!!

          #45 jajajaja

          jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

            Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:25 PM

            It's a stimulus conspiracy!
            Happily married since 2008

            #46 monicabrandon2008

            monicabrandon2008
            • Member
            • 794 posts

              Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:31 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Just Martha
              I just checked the status page and it says I am not getting it until May 16th! WTF? My last two digits are 07! I don't get it. Jay's last two are 45 and he is not even in the system but a friend of mine is 65 and she is getting hers Friday! This stuff is wacked!!!!
              How were you able to check the status of it? I would love to track mine = ) I'm ready to go shopping!
              HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
              http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

              #47 Yari

              Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

                Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:31 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by monicabrandon2008
                How were you able to check the status of it? I would love to track mine = ) I'm ready to go shopping!
                I missed that you can check the status! I wanna check too!

                #48 *JillD*

                *JillD*
                • Sr. Member
                • 5,112 posts

                  Posted 06 May 2008 - 08:12 PM

                  here you go:

                  Welcome to Where's My Stimulus Payment?

                  click on "where's my stimulus payment"

                  I'm getting mine friday woohoo!!

                  #49 Yari

                  Yari
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

                    Posted 06 May 2008 - 08:16 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by TA Jill
                    here you go:

                    Welcome to Where's My Stimulus Payment?

                    click on "where's my stimulus payment"

                    I'm getting mine friday woohoo!!
                    Thanks for this! I am getting mine on Friday.

                    #50 *JillD*

                    *JillD*
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 5,112 posts

                      Posted 06 May 2008 - 08:29 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Yari
                      Thanks for this! I am getting mine on Friday.
                      No Problem, it took me a couple of minutes to find it but I'm glad I did! I wanted to make sure we got it soon so we could pay for the rest of our vacation, thank you George Bush!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users