Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
angitalia23

Who was in a sorority?

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkianddean View Post
That is way too funny. Well the song is a tradition and it's called the Sweetheart Song....it's sooooo super cute :)

TT... Soror. Old traditional version or new version. A Delta girl....... or She may be...

what year and where. I am OLD SCHOOL I will be 19 in NOV. DST till the day I die.
I dont know where I would be without my line sisters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
mauraw
Re: Who was in a sorority?
does anybody else's sorority tell you to attach your pin to the underside of your dress for good luck on your wedding day? tri delt does, and when my best friend got married in 2006, i got the honor of putting her pin on her dress she is going to do the same for me in august, which i am so excited about.
Maura- I LOVE this idea. I gave my pin to my spec (special little sister) years ago...I wonder if she still has it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
adyP
Re: Who was in a sorority?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkianddean
That is way too funny. Well the song is a tradition and it's called the Sweetheart Song....it's sooooo super cute :)
oooo-ooooop! I am 10MBSP98. We sing "she may be....." I am really excited about it. what was your #? How many on your line? we had 12 so I was holding up the back. very fun.....

Thanks for the sweet gift lady p!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkianddean View Post
oooo-ooooop! I am 10MBSP98. We sing "she may be....." I am really excited about it. what was your #? How many on your line? we had 12 so I was holding up the back. very fun.....

Thanks for the sweet gift lady p!!!!
I am number 4b or the Talented 10 F89 Delta Tau Cheyney University


let me be the first to serenade you...... MEMEmemeMEeee (clearing my throat)

She may be an Omega sweetheart or the dream girl of A phi A...... She may wear a Kappa's diamond, or her love may a Sigma be...... But if she wears the Delta Symbols, then her first love is DST

Shes a Delta Shes a Delta Shes a DEeeeeeellllllttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaa.. OOOOO_OOOOP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

at my university, we didn't have sorority houses because of old ohio brothel laws. haha. so we had sorority suites instead, that were located in the first floors of several dorm buildings that were adjacent to each other. anyway, i used to live just above the DST suite!!!!

 

 

i have an idea -- if you have your pin, take a photo and post it so we can see what yours looks like. i'll do mine when i get home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maura, where did you go to school? DC had the same brothel regulations in effect, so no sorority houses....Of course there were frat houses al over the place. I think they recently made suites in some of the newer dorms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauraw View Post
i have an idea -- if you have your pin, take a photo and post it so we can see what yours looks like. i'll do mine when i get home.
Cute idea!! I will look for mine when I get home and post a pic too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauraw View Post
does anybody else's sorority tell you to attach your pin to the underside of your dress for good luck on your wedding day? tri delt does, and when my best friend got married in 2006, i got the honor of putting her pin on her dress cheesy.gif she is going to do the same for me in august, which i am so excited about.

Thats a cute idea, I dont think ours had a tradition like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×