Hola! I'm New!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Tyemarie

• 6 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 02:00 PM

I am glad I found this site, just got engagged and need all the help we can get planning our mexico wedding! here is a little info....

1. Tye Marie
    2. March 2008
    3. Mayan Riviera ( puerto Adventuras possibly)

#2 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 02:02 PM

Welcome! You have come to the right place for help - that's for sure! Jackie especially will be A LOT of help, but we're all her for you ... let us know what you need! Ask away!

#3 EDYTA

• 1,277 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 02:04 PM

you will find this site very helpful, is there anything you need help with planning at the moment? how many people are you expecting?

#4 destinationbride07

• 631 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 02:06 PM

Hello Welcome!

#5 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
          • 1,430 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 02:09 PM

welcome, this site will really help guide you with planning! have fun!

#6 Christine

• VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 10 January 2007 - 02:31 PM

welcome...let us know how we can help
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#7 Tyemarie

• 6 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 01:14 PM

We are still in the early stages of planning the wedding, we got engaged christmas day. But we have decided that we are having a destinantion wedding, at our favorite destination! Right now I have some confusion as to when we should be booking and sending invites. I have spoke to my travel agent and wedding coordinators at the 2 resorts we are considering. As of now we are expecting about 35 + guests..... we can not book yet, as it is too early for 2008 bookings. This is all new to me, and I would just like to know where to get started!

#8 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 01:19 PM

Hmmm that does seem odd to me that they won't let you book your resort now. I would however book your photographer now, as the good ones book really fast. Did the WC say how soon you can book the resort for your reception?

#9 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 01:30 PM

You should be able to book at least the wedding date at the resort by March 2007 I would think.

As for invites and STD's I would send the STD's out immidietly after you get your date booked. Thats just my thought on the subject anyways. We plan vacations way in advance and if I were a guest I would want to know about it ASAP.
                  My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

#10 dwbride

• 14 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 01:34 PM

Hi Tye,
                    I am new here too, so I think we will be learning this site together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users