Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MsShelley

Announcing the new BDW Starfish Journal

Recommended Posts

Hey Morgan:

 

Blue sparkly starfish

Gift; received and given

White lace, handsome man

Joy.

 

... God I am so pathetic sometimes...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by becks View Post
Hey Morgan:

Blue sparkly starfish
Gift; received and given
White lace, handsome man
Joy.

... God I am so pathetic sometimes...
pathetic? You are an awesome haiku writer! I'm glad my starfish is going to you next so you can read poetry to it.

now i'm working on something...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, for this to rhyme you have to say “W” like “dub-you”

 

There once was a starfish from BDW

In your bouquet when you marry the one that loves you

The starfish came from a friend

So pass it on again

And post your pictures like you are told to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

haha love the poems.

 

I received a starfish from Paula V. I think this is following the "old" starfish guidelines. Who do I pass it on to when I return? Is this a questions specifically for Shelley?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
OK, for this to rhyme you have to say “W†like “dub-youâ€

There once was a starfish from BDW
In your bouquet when you marry the one that loves you
The starfish came from a friend
So pass it on again
And post your pictures like you are told to

I LOVE it!!!

Roses are red
Starfish are blue...

umm.... Stuck here... can someone give me a hand?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by becks View Post
I LOVE it!!!

Roses are red
Starfish are blue...

umm.... Stuck here... can someone give me a hand?

Roses are red
Starfish are blue...
I've had my wedding ...
now I'm passing it to you

Roses are red
Starfish are blue...
it brought joy to my wedding...
may it do the same for you


(ok, not great, but it was a first attempt)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnR View Post
Roses are red
Starfish are blue...
I've had my wedding ...
now I'm passing it to you

Roses are red
Starfish are blue...
it brought joy to my wedding...
may it do the same for you


(ok, not great, but it was a first attempt)
Ha ha! I'm glad i got the blue starfish now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ann, those are REALLY cute! Nice work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
haha love the poems.

I received a starfish from Paula V. I think this is following the "old" starfish guidelines. Who do I pass it on to when I return? Is this a questions specifically for Shelley?
just make sure you pass it on, I don't think we had anyone on the list after you, but PM Shelley just in case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
haha love the poems.

I received a starfish from Paula V. I think this is following the "old" starfish guidelines. Who do I pass it on to when I return? Is this a questions specifically for Shelley?

I will pm you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×