Dreams, Excellence, el dorado $$

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nde062010

• 106 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 02:19 PM

Hi ladies!

I can't get real prices on my resorts of interest because I'm not getting married until 2010... and when I pick closer dates the prices always seem to change... so I was hoping some of you could give me some input how these resorts compare to each other for costs:

1. Dreams
    2. El Dorado
    3. Excellence

Are they all about the same price or does one or more stand out as being more expensive?

I know I have two years to go ... but I'm so anxious to start! I've become obsessed with researching lol.

#2 lucy106

• 2,880 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 03:21 PM

Are you looking for just wedding prices? or travel prices too? Here are the wedding packages at Dreams Cancun

Dreams Cancun Resorts & Spas: Plan Your Wedding

#3 Bavaro-Princess

• 92 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 03:24 PM

Every year prices change... the resorts can probably give you an estimate of what it cost right now and you just have to extimate...

#4 MelanieS

• 820 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 03:46 PM

The prices, from lowest to highest, should be in the same order as you have them with Excellence costing the most.

#5 SIMBASIM

• 466 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 05:35 PM

Best way to price compare is to see how much prices go up from 2007-2008 then take that percentage and add it to 2009 then 2010. I am sure this will give you your best estimate with no one guaranteeing or booking anything that far in advance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users