My Invites....Finally!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 shannon

• 772 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 11:33 AM

I love the green accent!!! They look awesome!!!

#32 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 11:43 AM

they look great!

#33 boscobel

• VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 11:44 AM

Love the green and really love the silhouette!

#34 nenamono

• 282 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 11:54 AM

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I wish I could say this was a DIY project but it was not (unless me stuffing and putting ribbon around them counts LOL). I was recommened to an Etsy seller who was great to work with. The invites ended up being around $4.75 each. A little more than I wanted to spend but I didnt think I could handle the stress of DIY invites. She knew how much I loved green so she wrapped my shipment with lime green tissue paper I was so excited when I opened the box. Sorry to everyone who likes the palm tree graphic but Im not sure where she got the graphic from or else I would be happy to share.
          The shilhouette was also done by an etsy seller (Im a big Etsy fan as you can see). All we had to do was take a picture and she gave me various background choices based on my description.
          The stamp was actually my FI's idea. It worked out great. I wonder how else we could bring that theme in. Any suggestions?

PM if you want any info on the sellers I worked with I will be happy to answer any questions.

#35 pryzeless

• 614 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 12:06 PM

They look great. Good job!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users