Photo

Has anyone been to a wedding at Four Seasons Punta Mita?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 aviolich

aviolich
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 04:46 PM

We are looking at the Four Seasons Punta Mita and it looks great. I was wondering if anyone has been there, especially to a wedding, and can tell me about the spaces for receptions. The beach looks great for a ceremony but they don't have any info for reception sites except a conference room (which is not what we want). Please help if you can.

#2 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 06:25 PM

I haven't been there, but it looks so pretty.

St. Regis is opening in July at Punta Mita...sort of want to stay there on our wedding night.

#3 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
      • Banned
      • 494 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 08:44 PM

My good friend is getting married there in May. I could put you in touch with her. All she has said so far is that she hasn't had to do anything that the Four Seasons is doing everything. The one thing she wasn't 100% about is when you book the rooms you have to pay for all of them, then as your guest start to call and take the rooms they apply that credit towards your ceremony and reception fees.

Congrats
        K

#4 edna

edna
        • Site Supporter
        • 1,360 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 12:36 AM

I saw the beach from the FS and is gorgeous, have you tried contact them, maybe they have pics or some info to share with you...

Mexico Weddings - Mexico Wedding Locations : Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users