Photo

Were going to Vegas!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 MelissaH

MelissaH
  • 1,724 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 10:19 AM

Expect an email a mile long when I get back from Vegas next week full of all the things you HAVE to see and do Isn't it super exciting!?

#22 melody

melody
    • 236 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 10:37 AM

Enjoy! I love going to Vegas...so much fun!!!! don't forget to see the Bellagio fountain show at night.

#23 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
      • VIP Member
      • 2,861 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 12:37 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Raeka
        I'm hijacking your thread Laura... sorry

I miss seeing you around the forum!!! How's all the wedding planning coming along? Did you end up having your bachelorette party with your sister?
        I know, I am a horrible BDW poster these days. I am just so busy. I work 2 days a week and then I watch my sisters 2 kids for her on my days off. She works 12hr shifts so it makes for a really long day!
        The plans are going really well. I am just finishing up my invites so that I can mail them out next month. MY shower is in 2 weeks which will be super fun!
        No bachlorette party yet. I think it wont be until May.
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by MelissaH
        Expect an email a mile long when I get back from Vegas next week full of all the things you HAVE to see and do Isn't it super exciting!?
        I would love an email of what to see!! Ive been there once but I was only 17 so Im sure its a lot different when theres actually st uff to do! lol I hope you have an awesome time!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users