Sign in to follow this  
Lorilou

PV bar suggestion for fun get together before wedding?

Lori

there is a new place named Mandala on the malecon area, is really nice and cool. I think you will like it. I have the phone number in case you want to make reservations ahead...

If you are looking for cheap drinks at a place with local spunk, I'd highly recommend "Andales"

Some locals told us about it when we were there on our scouting trip-and we had a blast here. Very unique.

Here is the site: Andale

i agree with the other recommendations on the Zoo bar. I took a girls trip to PV a couple years ago and we went to Zoo I think 3 of the 5 nights we were there. Great music & dancing!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericacheer View Post
If you are looking for cheap drinks at a place with local spunk, I'd highly recommend "Andales"
Some locals told us about it when we were there on our scouting trip-and we had a blast here. Very unique.
Here is the site: Andale
All I can say about Andales is "Alice? Who the F is Alice?" And if you've ever been there, you know what I mean!

Imagine being 13 yrs old and being on your first trip to Mexico when your dad and stepmom get married at Playa Los Arcos. Hmm, what to do after the wedding? I know, lets bring the whole wedding party (including 13 yr old ME!) and all the guests to Andales! That song is engrained (sp?) in my earliest Mexico memories :) Every time I go back to PV we have to stop in until they play it. Which is like every 5 minutes wink.gif

I agree :-) cute story, dougsgirl!!!

Andale is one of those places that we can all allow the little bit 'o craziness" in us to shine-over cheap drinks, dirty songs, and...best of all...a donkey ride around the bar. Love it.