my PDC wedding vendor review

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 itsme7396

itsme7396
  • 90 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 12:26 AM

Hi all...

i know my wedding passed a year ago, but quite a few ladies have been PM'ing me about my vendors so i'll just post a review here of them... and hopefully help out some newbies

Photographers:
    the awesome Matt Adcock and Sol Tamargo, i'm not sure what else i can say... our pictures are just amazing... maybe it sounds like i'm bragging, but i think their work is incredible, and i'm so happy i was able to get them to capture my wedding...

My wedding photos

***for the brides that have already hired this duo, you should definitely consider having them make your wedding album for you, i received my wedding album from them a couple months ago, and i'm so happy i ordered it... its the first thing people pick up when the come over to the house, and when i brought it to work it was there for over a week because everyone in the building wanted to see it...

Videographer: the awesome Paul Schrank... wow... my husband keeps saying our wedding video looks like it belongs on MTV... and i think he's right... if you're undecided about hiring a videographer, definitely do it, and definitely consider Paul, all his videos are amazing, just check his website... Playa Weddings - Videography in Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya

My Pre-Ceremony clip

#2 antonia321

antonia321
    • 122 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 11:58 AM

What beautiful pictures!! Matt Addock is photographing my wedding and I'm so excited! I didn't order the wedding album from them. Was it a lot extra and what does it look like? How big are all the pictures?

* is your dad in a barong? My dad is going to wear one, too. Perfect for the beach!

#3 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
      • 2,183 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 12:01 PM

You're right your pictures are amazing!! What a great wedding, thank you for letting us see your pictures.

#4 itsme7396

itsme7396
        • 90 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 01:42 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by antonia321
          What beautiful pictures!! Matt Addock is photographing my wedding and I'm so excited! I didn't order the wedding album from them. Was it a lot extra and what does it look like? How big are all the pictures?

* is your dad in a barong? My dad is going to wear one, too. Perfect for the beach!
          thanks...

and yes, its a barong he's wearing. For those that don't know what a barong is, its a traditional Filipino shirt, sorta like a Cuban shirt(guayabera)

As for my Wedding Album, its a gigantic leather bound book, i can't remember the exact dimensions, but i want to say its about 12"x12"... and its heavy, i'd say close to 9-10 pounds... it definitely makes a statement whenever anyone sees it

link: my wedding album layout , each picture in the layout, is what it looks like spread over two pages in my album...

#5 michaelwachniak

michaelwachniak
          • 271 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 05:11 PM

wow beautiful pics! you must LOVE looking at them over and over and over :) I know I would haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users