Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lambert13

NY Governor in some trouble

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
hmm I was under the impression he was going to be charged with some federal charges since the entire situation happened in two states.
They're saying that the only reason why he hasn't resigned yet is because he's battling to stay out of jail.

Imagine going to prison.. and being in there with the ones you put in there yourself? He'll be dead in the first month

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well he would go to a federal prison which I assume most of the people he put away were actually put in NY state prisons. He would probably go to a place like Martha went, but I imagine if he is actually tried for anything he will make a deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
well he would go to a federal prison which I assume most of the people he put away were actually put in NY state prisons. He would probably go to a place like Martha went, but I imagine if he is actually tried for anything he will make a deal.
To quote Office Space.....We get caught laundering money, we're not going to white-collar resort prison. No, no, no. We're going to federal POUND ME IN THE ASS prison.

I hope he gets the 'pound me in the ass prison'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got a dollar that says his wife files divorce papers two weeks after the indictment comes thru.

 

Who wants the over/under?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by becks View Post
I've got a dollar that says his wife files divorce papers two weeks after the indictment comes thru.

Who wants the over/under?
smile120.gifsmile120.gif I can't bet on this, people are too darn unpredictable and I want to keep my dollars..haha

What a crazy story! Even in CA it's all over the news. And I agree, no way on God's green earth would you see me there unless I was making a subsequent statement ridiculing the lame-ass man I was preparing to divorce. What a jackass!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by starchild View Post
smile120.gifsmile120.gif I can't bet on this, people are too darn unpredictable and I want to keep my dollars..haha

What a crazy story! Even in CA it's all over the news. And I agree, no way on God's green earth would you see me there unless I was making a subsequent statement ridiculing the lame-ass man I was preparing to divorce. What a jackass!
All political women stand by their man AT FIRST.. McGreevey's wife stood by him for that "I'm gay" speech, Hillary Clinton did it when Bill said he had sex with Monica, and Larry Craig's wife did it to..

I'm with you though.. I would NOT be standing up there embarrassing myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now the "hooker" is all over the news this morning. They were showing her MySpace page and on the radio they were airing her song she made.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
    • Việc tìm kiếm một phòng khám bệnh trĩ uy tín sẽ giúp người bệnh giảm bớt được cơn ác mộng đối với căn bệnh này. Bài viết dưới đây sẽ cung cấp giúp các bạn một số những thông tin về phòng khám bệnh trĩ Thái Hà http://benhtrithaiha.com
  • Topics

×