Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

So confused

UGH.. So I booked a single guitarist to play during the ceremony. Janet posted a website of the one she used and I played it for Cain, he did some stupid dance (soooo funny I about peed my pants) and then said it wasn't the type of sound he was looking for. So now I'm back to square one, not only because I don't think he'll be happy with it, but now because even if we kept the guitarist all I could picutre when he's playing is Cain dancing around and I won't be able to stop laughing. (which might be a good thing)

Does anyone know of a website that has a Trio playing so that Cain and I can listen to it?

Hmmmm, I dont but honestly, I think the single guitarist might sound different to Cain when you are in the Cabo Mexican atmosphere. Maybe not though.

I swear it sounded perfect for Mexico! And he played the traditional songs for the bridal processional and recessional, so it isn't like he is going to be playing some weird song while you are walking down the aisle. He is a good mix of classical and Mexican flair.

I told Cain that the only time we will hear it anyways is during the ceremony, and even then just a little bit because I'm sure were not going to be paying attention to it. After the ceremony we'll be off taking pictures.

Natasha told me that the trio was playing at De Cortez when she was there for her site visit, so I'm going to see what days they play and maybe I can coordinate using them. If not we may just stick with the guitar player. MEN....

Just tell him that you cancelled or something, he'll forget all about it and either not even notice the music, or decide he loves it ... but likely won't even notice it when he sees you walking down the aisle.

Tammy, there is music from a trio playing in the background of Rebecca's wedding video. PM her for a download if you haven't already- I really like the trio sound and plan to do that for my ceremony and cocktail hour.