Photo

Great Bachelorette Party Location Suggestions?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Doc2B&LosCabosBride2B

Doc2B&LosCabosBride2B
  • 47 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 07:25 PM

Hey, I was hoping someone could give me suggestions on fun places to go to hang out with my girlfriends in cabos a couple of nights before my wedding? We're all staying at the westin los cabos and I know we probably need to head to cabos san lucas for the night life...any suggestions on a nice dinner spot and hang out places for afterwards? I leave April 1st and most of us are staying the entire week and a couple of days after my wedding on the 5th.

thanks a bunch.

LaKesha
    "LOVE OF MY LIFE!"

#2 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
    • 2,183 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 07:31 PM

I'm sending over some information that I found for you. Have fun! We'll actually be there on March 19th and will not return until the 31st!!

Los Cabos boasts a variety of nightlife, particularly in La Concepci³n, north of the Marina. Popular venues include Squid Roe, a dance club, and Kokomo’s, a contemporary music bar on the Boulevard Marina.

After dark, Cabo goes loco. Marina Boulevard is lined with harmlessly rowdy joints. At El Squid Roe (Blvd. L¡zaro C¡rdenas at Zaragoza; 52-624/143-0655), the beer is cold, the music deafening, and the bar stages mock bullfights. Try Nowhere Bar (52-624/143-4493) and Margarita Villa (52-624/143-1740). Or be the only norte±o waltzing to banda at El Parthenon (4.5 Km Carretera Transpeninsular; 52-624/144-4475), a dance club resembling the original in Greece, Doric columns and all. Friday-night concerts by unplugged-guitar groups in San Jos©‘s town square are a mellow alternative.

#3 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
      • 1,881 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 10:08 PM

I forget the name of the clubs we went to in Cabo (we had a REALLY good time). But for a nice dinner you must go to Mi Casa. It's realy delicious authentic mexican and it's a celebrity hangout as well. When we were there we heard Jennifer Aniston had eaten earlier that night. And it's really colorful and fun. They have a little store in the front you can shop at and there's also a patio in the back that is nice to sit in if there is space. Check it out!

http://www.loscabosg...casa/index.html
        http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
        February 14, 2009

#4 Leia78

Leia78
        • VIP Member
        • 2,459 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 06:24 AM

I'm thinking of going to Mi Casa for my girls night out/bachlorette party and then hitting a few near by bars after dinner.

#5 Doc2B&LosCabosBride2B

Doc2B&LosCabosBride2B
          • 47 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 04:49 PM

Thanks guys...3 weeks and counting or actually less than that now!
            "LOVE OF MY LIFE!"

#6 bride1212

bride1212
            • 54 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 11:11 PM

Squid Roe is a really fun place! Thursday is ladies night everywhere not sure what day you plan on going out. Another fun place is Zoo, Niki Beach, Giggling Marlin, and Cabo Wabo.

#7 Nene

Nene
              • 86 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 02:02 PM

I also had a great time at the hooka bar on the strip too! It is very chill but starts the night off just right...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users