• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:11 PM

I am so excited that I will be trashing the dress. I love everyone's TTD pictures, but Mike is completely not interested in doing it. I think if I really tried to talk him into it, he'd do it but I don't want to get him to do too much he's not interested in. He has been really great about going along with me on most things.

I've been working with Kristie lately (of Click the image to open in full size.

OK, back to the topic. I loved SaraA's BD pics ( http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t16148 ) so much that I'm going to get my own photo's by Kristie! But, since Mike won't go with me, I'm taking a friend. So it will be a dual bride TTD. This friend & I actually share a wedding date, but her's is 5 years prior to mine. It will be a blast to TTD together. We'll be driving to Myrtle beach in September while Kristie is there shooting a wedding. I will definitly be posting pictures.

So here is where you get to give your input (because you girls are all so creative). Do you have any fun ideas for a two bride TTD? Kristie has mentioned us jumping off a pier together. We'll definitly do that one.

I can't wait to strut my stuff during a TTD. My TTD buddy, Heather, & I watch a lot of America's next top model so we are ready to be fierce!

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:13 PM

Morgan, that sounds awesome. You are just full of ideas! Somuch fun to do a TTD with 2 brides!

#3 Bride010101

Bride010101
      • 1,547 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:14 PM

That sounds like so much fun! :) I can't wait to see pics.

#4 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,513 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:16 PM

Morgan - that is a great idea! Good job on her siggy too! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

#5 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
          • 1,565 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:20 PM

hmm so many options.. im hoping that the two TTD shoots im doing in tulum this october on the same weekend wanna do a dual ttd shoot together. ....

you two could have like a .... oh wait.. nope. i gotta keep that one secret. i just came up with a sweet one that im gonna do sometime.

okay so lets see. you two could go to like a layground and both be on a teeter totter or on the swings or something.. hmmm. or both go into the woods and do some blurred running/chasing photos through the trees. that could look cool... or hmmmm

well im sure kristie will come up with some great ideas. you better share the pics

#6 lucy106

lucy106
            • 2,880 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:21 PM

What a great idea! You two will have a blast! How about getting some water guns involved? A little Charlies Angels meets the water?

#7 Mandy

Mandy
              • 514 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:22 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jean-marcus

you two could have like a .... oh wait.. nope. i gotta keep that one secret. i just came up with a sweet one that im gonna do sometime.
                What a tease!

#8 tlomlad

tlomlad
                • Banned
                • 1,949 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:23 PM

wow morgan that is a great idea i just got turned onto kriste today an i think she is going to do my wedding i just have to book her im soooooooo excited!

#9 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
                  • 1,565 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:25 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Mandy
                    What a tease!
                    i gotta keep some gold to myself right

#10 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 18,759 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:26 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jean-marcus
                      hmm so many options.. im hoping that the two TTD shoots im doing in tulum this october on the same weekend wanna do a dual ttd shoot together. ....

okay so lets see. you two could go to like a layground and both be on a teeter totter or on the swings or something.. hmmm. or both go into the woods and do some blurred running/chasing photos through the trees. that could look cool... or hmmmm

well im sure kristie will come up with some great ideas. you better share the pics

We are doing these at the end of september. You know I'll be uploading pics ASAP.

We'll be on the beach. I was picturing something like what you described jean-marcus. Two girls holding hands like we are on a playground kind of like ring around the rosey. A really sweet, little girl kind of thing. Oh, I should bring some flowers or petals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users