Photo

Here is what my sister came up with for oot bag..

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#11 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:23 PM

Wow, that is overflowing with goodies!

#12 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:25 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by michelle08
      Morgan's thread made me think that maybe I should post my sisters mock bag and see what you gals think??
      Yeah you better give us pictures!

I think it looks great. Much prettier than mine for sure.

#13 michelle08

michelle08
      • VIP Member
      • 2,702 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:27 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Morgan
        Yeah you better give us pictures!

I think it looks great. Much prettier than mine for sure.
        I don't think so necessarily...they are just different. I REALLY like yours...honestly yours is more my style..but my sister is an interior designer so everything with her is neutral colors and presentation...

I love the bag but yeah if i did it myself it reflect more of me and it would be colorful and full of toys.. :)

The way she has it stuffed right now I think doesn't have alot in it...she stuffed the bottom w/ stuffing to make the items stick out...

#14 Dbell

Dbell
        • 455 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:29 PM

That looks great! I haver been racking my brain on what to do for a OOT bag and I love this idea! It look so tropical, but can be used over for any vacation! Great job!

#15 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:33 PM

Quote:
            I don't think so necessarily...they are just different. I REALLY like yours...honestly yours is more my style..but my sister is an interior designer so everything with her is neutral colors and presentation...

I love the bag but yeah if i did it myself it reflect more of me and it would be colorful and full of toys.. :)

The way she has it stuffed right now I think doesn't have alot in it...she stuffed the bottom w/ stuffing to make the items stick out...
            It does look like a designer made it. You should see how I wrap presents. Mine are always the last picked when you play that present swap game. But the stuff inside is always cool.

I know I'll be assembling them in mexico so ploping a bunch of stuff in a bag is as much as I'll do. If I had a designer sister though I'd definitly let her make my presentation beautiful. They really do look great.

#16 michelle08

michelle08
            • VIP Member
            • 2,702 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:41 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Morgan
              It does look like a designer made it. You should see how I wrap presents. Mine are always the last picked when you play that present swap game. But the stuff inside is always cool.

I know I'll be assembling them in mexico so ploping a bunch of stuff in a bag is as much as I'll do. If I had a designer sister though I'd definitly let her make my presentation beautiful. They really do look great.
              You're making me laugh...because my sister doesn't come in until saturday and I have a 3 guests coming friday and one saturday with her...which means I am going to have to assemble at least 3 of these by myself!!! Holy crap!!! It's going to be rough!!! :)

#17 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
              • 1,016 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:42 PM

Wow. Those look fantastic. I love the bag. I would be excited to get one of those.

#18 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 4,513 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:44 PM

Those look really really nice - I love the starfish sachets!!

#19 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:52 PM

Quote:
                    You're making me laugh...because my sister doesn't come in until saturday and I have a 3 guests coming friday and one saturday with her...which means I am going to have to assemble at least 3 of these by myself!!! Holy crap!!! It's going to be rough!!! :)
                    Yep, 3 guests are getting some stuff plopped in a pretty bag while you head out to the beach. Just include a picture of what it could look like. Or put one of those "some assembly required" stickers on it.

#20 svisconte

svisconte
                    • 136 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:59 PM

Your bags look great. your guests are going to love them
                      :

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users