• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 edna

• Site Supporter
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by jmiranda
    I bet it was yummy...we want to do traditional mexican food. You think if I contact them that they will send me pictures of the indoor receptions??

Mostly all the pictures that I have seen are all outdoor receptions.

I am going to PM the info of the Bev and Food Manager , the one who I am working with... you can ask her for pics and quotes.

#12 jmiranda

• 697 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by edna
      It will depend on the season but I got very decent rates from them for our guests from them. I think prices are little less than Dreams
      I had the impression that Dreams was more than Velas. We havent picked a date yet but we decided on 2009...too long lol. I m going to base my decision on when the lowest rates are.

#13 Celina

• Banned
      • 2,811 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 02:30 PM

If all of your guests are staying at RIU Vallarta, maybe you can ask the WC if you can reserve a spot in one of the restaurants in advance and just go back to the hotel for dinner?
        "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#14 ericacheer

• 10 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 12:16 PM

I'm having my reception at Villa Premiere-which is within' walking distance of the Malecon/downtown. The best part is...is that some of my guests are staying at buenaventura-which is way cheaper than Villa Premiere...but, they are sister hotels, and right next door-so everyone is close!
          Just another option to throw into the hat.
          puerto vallarta, mexico

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users