anaderoux
    • 3,220 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 03:53 PM

yes and they will be very cheap!!

#13 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 03:58 PM

Karla I like those bags! I wanted to do something that would be from the local area, something for my guests to remember their trip, & those are a great idea! I'm nervous though to wait until I get down there and not find anything. If you find any stores down there that have online ordering could you let me know please, thank you!

#14 KarlaV

KarlaV
        • 171 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 07:02 PM

When I am in Cabo I will keep a look out for any vendors who are online. I will also let you know for how much the will sell them to me. I have a web address where you can buy mexican market bags, but they are not that cheap ($2.50-$12.50). http://www.directfro....oil-cloth.html

KarlaV
          Karla&Ronnie
          Wedding Slideshow
          Engagement Slideshow
          May 5, 2007Westin Resort and Spa Los CabosCustom Stationery and Wedding Invitations

#15 anaderoux

anaderoux
          • 3,220 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 07:07 PM

They're cheap in markets, I don't know if they're some small markets in cabo, but they cost less than 2 dollars where I live..

#16 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 12:53 PM

Karla, I love the idea of the market bags- can't wait to hear what you find out!

#17 JENGONDA9

JENGONDA9
              • 163 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 01:59 PM

Good morning ladies-
                After going back and forth on this forever, we have finally decided to give in and do 40 OOT bags. We are going to buy canvas ones and do an iron-on picture of the arch with some text we haven't decided on. They will include:welcome letter, a cigar, mini Don Julio tequila, mini-sunscreen, advil, bottle of water and a map of Cabo. Our hotel coordinator has agreed to deliver them to each room.
                Aaron told me his friends won't be caught dead "carrying a purse to the pool" but I think they will still enjoy the contents. For all of you who have already been through this, how did the boys react to yours? I am planning to go gender-neutral on the design, but if the boys don't want them anyway maybe I will girl them up!
                Jen & Aaron
                January 13, 2007

#18 anaderoux

anaderoux
                • 3,220 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 02:16 PM

I won't give anything to guys!! they're not going to use them and maybe they'll even leave them there.. so I decided they're only for girls

#19 *JillD*

*JillD*
                  • 5,112 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 02:19 PM

Anny,

what part of mexico do you live in? I'm getting married in cancun, do they have markets there where I'd be able to find similar types of bags?

Jill

#20 Jackie

Jackie
                    • 2,290 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 02:33 PM

Hey girls, just wanted to share a website I just found on another forum...
                      Beach Towels wholesale manufacturer of custom embroidered monogrammed bath towel for corporate events
                      You can buy beach towels and have them embroidered. At a reseonable price too. Ofcourse if your having a large wedding than it could get expensive, but if you were doing OOT bags for just your wedding party or for a small wedding then the towels could be a real cute Idea.
                      My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
                      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users