Sign in to follow this  
A10CalGal

Seattle area meetup??!!

I'm not against moving it to the SODO area, but good choices are slimmer in that area. There is a new place in Georgetown called Last Chance Salon (by Pig Iron BBQ). I haven't been there yet, but I was thining about going to the Pinup Angels event there this Sat night.

Pyramid is OK as long as there are no events going on at the stadiums. There is a spring training day game there on the 27th, but it's at noon. I'm not sure about the event center

Sorry to upset, but I'm just reading this and I was kinda diggin' the idea of Smith just cause I've never been there. But SODO is a 5 min drive from my house to, so whichever is cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
You all picked my wedding day! How sweet! thanks for honoring us. hehe
YAY Rachel! Finally! You caught on that the reason Christa faked and made up her appt. tonight and we had to reschedule was because we all secretly wanted to surprise you with a PNW meetup to celebrate your wedding! wink.gif
Really, you know we ALL would rather be celebrating WITH you at LC than freezing our butts off, whether it's on Cap Hill or SODO!
smile78.gif
That smilie is me waiting by my mailbox for your invite. You did know that I can hop on a plane at any given moment, right? J/K, wink.gif but I would SO rather be in MX than WA this week. sad.gif

What time is your appointment? I just ask because I'm going to be late too - I won't get to Fauntleroy until 6:15ish. So if you only concern is being late, you won't be alone.

its at 4... but i have no idea how long i will be i have to get my eyes checked... get fitted for contacts and go through a class on how to use contacts... im guessing it wont be more then 2 hours... but i dont know for sure...maybe there will be a wait ..

I won't be able to get there until around 6:30 as well. I'm going to close up a little early that night. cheesy.gif

I prefer Cap Hill 'cause I live there, but I'll be coming from my shop in Phinney Ridge, so either is easy for me to get to.