Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese_diva View Post
He did the same exact thing! :) He sent me first attempt and then I had to leave for the day so not sure if he has a final version to send me. If/when he does I'll post for comparison.
He sent it to me too, but I promise I didn't cheat. That's how I normally fix strays. Your FIL's hair is a little more than just strays though, but I think it looks fine a little wind blown. It's the beach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese_diva View Post
Now that Tom is fixed.. my face looks really funny.. lol any help for that?
I tried swapping the smiles, but it looked weird. I think I should wait until maria fixes lighting to do any of that. The one smile you sent was bright & this one was shadowy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I can definitly do it. It's funny because I saw the title & came running. Then it had my name in the post. I did a double take.

I guess you guys know me :)

I'll PM you my email. I might not be able to do it today, but I can get to it tomorrow.
im with you... soon as i see the word photoshop in a thread title i start to drool cause i know ill be useful... since oyu already got this ill let you work your magic wink.gif

You know what? I think Morgan should get the trophy! The hair shot was REALLY well done! I had an emergency "movie session" last night, and didnt get around to it.. and to be honest now that I see her version, I doubt mine would look any better!

*golf clap for Morgan* :)

"you have learned, young jedi...."

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelwachniak View Post
You know what? I think Morgan should get the trophy! The hair shot was REALLY well done! I had an emergency "movie session" last night, and didnt get around to it.. and to be honest now that I see her version, I doubt mine would look any better!

*golf clap for Morgan* :)

"you have learned, young jedi...."
Quote:
Originally Posted by jean-marcus View Post
ya kudos to morgan.... wait. should we now call her the captain.. captain morgan wink.gif

Thanks guys! I think my cheeks just got flushed I was so flattered. blush2.gif

The cloning tool is about the only tool I've been using for a while. On vacations I always clone out the idiot in the background ruining my picture. I find myself shouting "don't worry, i'll just clone him out" all the time on vacations. I wonder if the person feels insulted.

I do go by captain sometimes. It was my old email address until it was hacked & used to distribute a worm. I thought it was time to get a more mature email address now that I was heading to grad school. But, in grad school I'm the "social captain" of my program (I organize happy hours) so I get called captain still.

Yeah....Morgan, nice work! That's not a simple task some times. I'll spend an hour in the studio shooting a 2 year old and 6 hours photoshoping his boogies out of the images. I've been working in photoshop for 9 years now and having gone to art school I had MANY classes in photoshop and you seriously learn something new everyday...and I'm a professional!

So good work!