Photo

Funny thing happened during fitting...

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
  • 1,798 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 11:04 PM

I am in school to become a massage therapist and have lost all modesty about my body! I run around in a toga style dress most days and I am sure most of my classmate have seen the girls. It was pretty funny but I couldn't laugh too much cause my boobs would shake. I imagine she has seen it all by now so I was just another pair of melons to her. The things we do to get fit for our wedding day!

#32 babycow

babycow
    • 367 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 01:24 AM

LOL!! Too funny! You so do not want to wear those boobie stickies if you need any sort of support. I wore some years ago to (oh yeah, must of been prom) and they really did a number on my girls. The adheasive really stuck on like it was supposed to but the weight just pulled at the sides and I ended up with blisters at the end of the night. Not fun!
      http://i206.photobuc....DERICA_242.jpg
      Erica and Tim
      Dreams Tulum
      Mexico
      May 17, 2008

#33 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
      • 1,798 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 02:25 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by babycow
        LOL!! Too funny! You so do not want to wear those boobie stickies if you need any sort of support. I wore some years ago to (oh yeah, must of been prom) and they really did a number on my girls. The adheasive really stuck on like it was supposed to but the weight just pulled at the sides and I ended up with blisters at the end of the night. Not fun!

Ouch! Yeah they sure do a number on that really soft, thin skin don't they?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users