Photo

Does participating in poll affect your points?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 monicaswave

monicaswave
  • 450 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 04:42 PM

Do you get points taken away by participating in a poll I could have sworn I had around 500 points and after a while I had 350. I haven't opened any attachments. The only thing I did different was participate in a poll. I keep reading threats and posting when possible but points don't seem to add up fast enough

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 04:43 PM

I can't say for certain, but I wouldn't think that participating in polls would decrease your points...

#3 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 04:45 PM

not that I know of. We've had a problem before where someone posted their pictures wrong & it sucked away points by looking at them. People noticed because it was lots of pictures. There might be some threads with pictures posted this way that we don't notice because it's just a few. I don't keep an eye on my points so I wouldn't notice. But, if you see a suspicious thread, tell a mod.

Just a reminder- post your pics with photobucket or something like that. Don't upload them onto the forum.

#4 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
        • VIP Member
        • 3,160 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 04:46 PM

I dont know, good question. I just realized yesterday that your points can add up by creating threads

There us so much you can do on this forum, but I dunno how. All I do is keep clicking "unread posts" and thats about it. lol

#5 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 04:47 PM

Me too, over and over and over and over. Unread posts should be worn out on my screen!

#6 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
            • VIP Member
            • 3,160 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 04:48 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Morgan
              not that I know of. We've had a problem before where someone posted their pictures wrong & it sucked away points by looking at them. People noticed because it was lots of pictures. There might be some threads with pictures posted this way that we don't notice because it's just a few. I don't keep an eye on my points so I wouldn't notice. But, if you see a suspicious thread, tell a mod.

Just a reminder- post your pics with photobucket or something like that. Don't upload them onto the forum.
              of COURSE you dont keep track, YOU HAVE 130,000.00 points! haha omg how in the hell, i want poinnnntsssssss toooooo

#7 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 04:53 PM

Some of the girls with 10 times my points keep track. You should have seen them when they lost points in the last forum clean up. It was funny that the people with the most points were the most worried.

I just tested it & learned polls give you 5 points!

#8 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 04:55 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Jacqueline
                  of COURSE you dont keep track, YOU HAVE 130,000.00 points! haha omg how in the hell, i want poinnnntsssssss toooooo
                  I recently went on a crazy shopping spree too just to learn what things are. I bought something for 10,000 that only lasted a week & never did anything that I ould see. I think I paid 40,000 for something else that didn't do anything too.

they just add up.

#9 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
                  • 985 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 04:57 PM

I seem to have lost some points too, about 200 of them. As far as I know I only opened one attachment in the last couple of days and I've been reading threads like crazy. I wondered if it took points away for reading so much and not posting :)

#10 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
                    • VIP Member
                    • 3,160 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 04:59 PM

what do the points even do? i dont get the bank and all that stuff. sorry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users