Which BM dress do you like the best?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#21 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
  • VIP Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 09:41 PM

I voted for the baby doll. I just think it's very cute, and beachy & most likely flattering for you size 4 brides maids.

#22 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 09:59 PM

Have you decided on the dress yet? Did we help at all, or just confuse you more?!

#23 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 01:25 PM

I just realized I never relied to this! We did decide on the babydoll, except one of my BM's made an appointment at a bridal store in Houston (where she lives) to check out a couple she saw online. So....either she'll find something she likes better, or we'll stick with the babydoll. Thanks girls for all your help!

#24 EDYTA

EDYTA
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 01:27 PM

yay that one was my fav...omg I can't believe I get to see all this in 3 1/2 months...Sarah you wont mind if I take a little peak in on your wedding day?? I am so excited and can't wait

#25 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 01:29 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by EDYTA
            yay that one was my fav...omg I can't believe I get to see all this in 3 1/2 months...Sarah you wont mind if I take a little peak in on your wedding day?? I am so excited and can't wait
            Of course I don't mind Edyta! If you even want to be guests, I'll buy you a chair! You better stop by or I'll be sad...

#26 EDYTA

EDYTA
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 01:33 PM

lol I will stand if you don't mind no needs to buy me a chair...I would love it if you could make it 2 mine aswell but I understand it is just a few days before yours so don't know if you would have the time

#27 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,996 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 01:37 PM

Yours is the day after we arrive, and we will only have 2 guests there at that point, so I'd love to stop by yours and see how things are going. I don't know how much help you will have setting things up (or what you will need to set up), but I'm budgeting my time to set a couple hours aside for you if you need help at all! Just let me know...I'm sure we'll make firmer plans once we get closer.
                Didn't you mention before that you needed me to pick something up for you or do something while I'm in Cabo next month?

#28 EDYTA

EDYTA
                • 1,277 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 01:41 PM

o yes...i was wondering if you could get a copy of the Oceana menu for me from Mariana or yessica and send it 2 be or scan it for me some how..id really appreciate that....as for helping me set up i dont think i will need any help, ill let yessica take care of it...but would love to have u at the church for the wedding or cocktails...we'll get Juan to take some pics of us to post on here YAY!!!

#29 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 6,996 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 01:51 PM

Did you ask one of the WC's if they can email the menu to you? Otherwise I can try to take pics of the menu if that's what you're looking for...
                    I forgot that you are doing the church wedding- I'm sure we'd love to come as long as it doesn't cost you any money! That's a great idea to get some pics of us from Juan- we'll have to do it at both weddings, so we are each in our dress! Yikes I'm so excited- just over 3 months away Edyta- are you freaking out yet?
                    I'm hijacking my own thread...

#30 TammyB

TammyB
                    • 10,630 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 01:55 PM

Awe I wish I could be there too and have you guys are my wedding.. ((

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users