Jump to content

Photo

Passport STDs are finally done!! Mucho PICS!


  • Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#31 becks

becks

    VIP

  • VIP Member
  • 4,881 posts
    • LocationNew York

    Posted 02 March 2008 - 09:26 AM

    Jess, you are too sweet. I'm sure I'll be fine. FI has actually offered to help! Hooray for sweet guys!

    But we do have to get together sometime!

    Happily married since 2008

    Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more


    #32 LadyCheese

    LadyCheese
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,830 posts

      Posted 02 March 2008 - 11:53 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by becks
      Jess, you are too sweet. I'm sure I'll be fine. FI has actually offered to help! Hooray for sweet guys!

      But we do have to get together sometime!
      awww. He is sweet. FI offered to help also but I nicely said "thanks but no thanks"...LOL. I guess thats the control freak in me

      BTW, I love your little "bridezilla" siggy!! Too freakin funny. And yes, I agree we should get together sometime.

      #33 ACDCDCAC

      ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

      Posted 02 March 2008 - 11:57 AM

      Love these! Great job!

      #34 TammyDez

      TammyDez
      • Newbie
      • 146 posts

        Posted 02 March 2008 - 11:58 AM

        You really did an amazing job. Your save the dates are the best!

        #35 Linzibella

        Linzibella
        • Newbie
        • 110 posts

          Posted 09 March 2008 - 02:35 PM

          Wow! They look terrific. Any chance you would mind sharing the template? I would love to see it for some inspiration. Thanks.

          Great job!

          #36 Yari

          Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

            Posted 09 March 2008 - 02:42 PM

            I have no idea how I missed this thread!

            You did an awesome job!!! Congrats!

            #37 Alyssa

            Alyssa
            • Sr. Member
            • 11,793 posts

              Posted 09 March 2008 - 05:59 PM

              they look great!!! your guests are going to freak out :)

              #38 LadyCheese

              LadyCheese
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,830 posts

                Posted 09 March 2008 - 06:04 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Yari
                I have no idea how I missed this thread!

                You did an awesome job!!! Congrats!
                Thank you, I'm glad I got them out already...one less thing to do!

                #39 LadyCheese

                LadyCheese
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,830 posts

                  Posted 09 March 2008 - 06:05 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Alyssa
                  they look great!!! your guests are going to freak out :)
                  Thanks, hopefully it will get more of them to hurry up and book

                  #40 LadyCheese

                  LadyCheese
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,830 posts

                    Posted 09 March 2008 - 06:05 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Linzibella
                    Wow! They look terrific. Any chance you would mind sharing the template? I would love to see it for some inspiration. Thanks.

                    Great job!
                    Sure, np...PM me with your email address




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users