So, my five bestest girlfriends are scattered on two different continents, so I decided to e-mail them a card asking them to be my unofficial bridesmaids. (Small wedding, and if they were, then all my guests would be my attendants... hee.)

So, I put together the attached and figured it was something that a few of you might find useful.

I've got two fonts - PassionsConflicted and PenTweaksTwo. The first because it matched the cover nicely, and the second because I wanted the note to look a little bit handwritten. I've attached those too.

It's in PowerPoint, which I know not everyone loves, but this one is easy to work with. Just type in the text box like you would in word.

Here's what the front looks like (sorry it's so huge) the inside isn't saving nicely as a jpg, but it's just a nice script with pink dots outlining the text area:

Click the image to open in full size.

The image came from microsoft clip art. Just type "stockxpert" into the keyword search. They have some nice green themes and beachy things, too.

What a great idea. I like it, thank you for sharing. I know someone will get inspiration from this!