Personalized Sudoku & Puzzle books for OOT bags

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LisaW

• 113 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 11:24 AM

Hi girls!

I am LOVING the idea of doing a personalized sudoku & assorted puzzle book to include in OOT gift bags. There's another thread that lists great websites to go to for free puzzles. (Conceptis Logic Puzzles - The Art of Logic and SudokuOnline.us - Puzzle Page).

But does anyone have a template for how to make an adorbale puzzle book? I am new to DIY ... totally inspired but would be so very appreicative of a starting off point.

Thanks so much!

#2 Stormsong

• 287 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 10:02 PM

Sorry! Not yet. As I haven't created my puzzle book yet, i have nothing to share. I have ideas...but no template yet.

I would suggest a good starting point would be to start creating your puzzles. You can always transfer them over to a format afterwards.

#3 LisaW

• 113 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 11:19 AM

Just completed my puzzles .. those were fun to do! I even found a program online that allows you to make personalized word searches ... Kokolikoko.com: sudoku, maze games and word search puzzles

How would you suggest I go about setting up the file for the book though? I am sure that has to be a way (either in Word or Publisher or someting) that I can set up a book layout and then just print the books at home and asemble myself. But being new to DIY I have NO idea!!!! any suggestions on how to create a booklet file?

#4 MelanieS

• 820 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 03:29 PM

Thanks for the great website. I just made a couple of puzzles. I saved them into Word with the page setup as landscape. Then I added 2 textboxes so I could print off 2 puzzles at once (or you could do 4 textboxes for 4 puzzles on a page).

#5 Yari

• VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 03:00 AM

These are fun! Might be a good addition for my OOT bags.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users