Photo

Hair/makeup in Cabo (near Dreams)

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Karinv7

Karinv7
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:00 PM

Hi All-Can anyone reccomend someone good for hair and makeup in Cabo? I was supposed to have someone come with but they can't make it anymore! Extremely nervous about having someone there do it!

Thanks!

#2 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:05 PM

karin, please use the search function.

there are tons of threads about this in the cabo forum, you just have to look for them. some names you might want to search for are: octavio (with mexsun), suzanne morel, hive spa - neesa.... just a couple to name...

#3 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
    • 1,876 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:09 PM

I used Suzanne Morel...Suzanne Morel Face and Body Care

I've heard a lot of positive things about the ones Maura listed too....If you use the search feature, you should find a lot of reviews about each. Good luck!
      My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
      Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#4 Karinv7

Karinv7
      • 24 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:10 PM

Thanks! Sorry, I am brand new to this site:)

#5 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
        • 1,876 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:15 PM

Don't worry about it...I didn't know anything when I first found this site....it was my first time on any type of forum. The search button is on the menu at the top of your screen.

Let me know if you need any help navigating. :)

And,....Welcome!
          My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
          Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#6 Karinv7

Karinv7
          • 24 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:26 PM

Thanks so much! I definately found plenty of info using search. I think Suzanne Morel looks great. it's scary putting your looks in someone elses hands!

#7 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
            • 1,876 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:34 PM

Yes, I agree. I kinda wish I would've done a trial first....I think I would've done my hair differently...I didn't love my bangs parted in the middle. But, Suzanne was great and my make-up turned out really well...if you watch my slideshow in my siggy, I think there are some pics of her doing my hair and make-up...Suzanne is the lady with the bob cut hair.
              My new man....Donovan

#8 Karinv7

Karinv7
              • 24 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:46 PM

I just saw your photos, you looked beautiful!!! Those shoes are fantastic:)

#9 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
                • 1,876 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:53 PM

aww.. Thanks! :) I loved my shoes..they were PERFECT! :)
                  My new man....Donovan

#10 Nene

Nene
                  • 86 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 08:40 PM

How come no one gets their hair and makeup done at the saloon- is it bad? Just wondering, cause it comes with the ultimate package?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users