Photo

The BDW Biggest Loser Club - Season 1

• Please log in to reply
1109 replies to this topic

#1001 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 01:20 PM

Thanks for the info Maura...I really appreciate it. Great tips!

So what is the consensus on the pics?

#1002 Saraha

Saraha
    • 2,597 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 01:29 PM

I dont know but I also too a pic in the bickini, heffer style and I am still gross.... Maybe after season two.
      What if we posted a picture of us that we have that shows a before in normal clothes and then also the after picture in normal clother, does that make sense?

#1003 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 01:31 PM

Yes that makes perfect sense and I am okay with that as long as I don't have to post my heinous sports bra pic. LOL!

#1004 Saraha

Saraha
        • 2,597 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 01:32 PM

HAHA me too..... my spare tire with dimples on it may terrify some people in the bikini!

#1005 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 01:41 PM

Well I went from looking like a 9 month pregnant woman, ready to pop, to a 5 month pregnant woman. I'm hoping that by the end of Season 2 I'll look like the "she's starting to show phase".

#1006 Saraha

Saraha
            • 2,597 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 01:48 PM

HAHA Glenda your crazy!!!

#1007 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 01:56 PM

it's totally up to you guys - but you could also just crop your faces out of the picture if that helps!

#1008 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                • 5,248 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 02:01 PM

Ann I'm even scared to send it to you. Nugget may start kicking and screaming inside the womb when you look at the pic. Poor nugget may get nauseaus and it might cause you to throw up.

#1009 Saraha

Saraha
                  • 2,597 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 02:03 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                    Ann I'm even scared to send it to you. Nugget may start kicking and screaming inside the womb when you look at the pic. Poor nugget may get nauseaus and it might cause you to throw up.
                    LMAO
                    I dounbt thats going to happen since you have lots an incredible amount of weight... you probably have nothing left to lose anyways your skinny minny to begin with!

#1010 Leslie-Xcaret09

Leslie-Xcaret09
                    • 939 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 02:10 PM

I dont want my pic posted!! I was totally a season 1 slacker...it got to the point where I sent my weight every Wed am but then ignored this thread the most I could

For some reason I could not get motivated but I finally am.....I guess I will be ready for season 2. I ran into a girl that graduated a year behind me in high school the other day and she lost 115 lbs with weight watchers!!! 115!!! If she could do that then I can lose my 20 lbs I want to lose!

I went home that day and started my exercising and have now been faithful...my thighs hurt so much but it feels great.

There was snow in my backyard last week and today it is 76 degrees out....swimsuit weather is fast approaching! Hopefully I keep my butt in gear for season 2!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users