• Please log in to reply
727 replies to this topic

#641 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
  • 2,727 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:21 AM

No, cant say that I do.

What would you say is your worst habit?

He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
    My Planning Thread

#642 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
    • 1,541 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:27 AM

Hmm, chewing at the skin around my finger nails...later it tends to hurt and then I wonder why I do it!

What is THE ONE present you want for you wedding?  (Even if you don't want to register..there is something you MUST want!!)

Married the love of my life in April!!

#643 kerrij

kerrij
      • 300 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:14 AM

We didn't register and we didn't expect gifts cause it was a DW but we did want money if we were to get anything :)  Just to help pay for our wedding....mainly from the ILs...they gave the other son lots of moola, and we got nada! haha so the wedding cost us more out of our own pocket then we expected it would.

Have you regretted your decision at all as to who you asked to be your BMs/MOH? 

#644 CSandCK2

CSandCK2
        • 563 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by kerrij 

We didn't register and we didn't expect gifts cause it was a DW but we did want money if we were to get anything :)  Just to help pay for our wedding....mainly from the ILs...they gave the other son lots of moola, and we got nada! haha so the wedding cost us more out of our own pocket then we expected it would.

Have you regretted your decision at all as to who you asked to be your BMs/MOH? 

Yes!  The first person asked to be the MOH was not excited at all and treated the topic like the "big pink elephant in the room" that nobody talked about.  Thankfully for both of us, this person has since gotten pregnant and is now unable to attend the wedding (her due date falls right at the time of the wedding).  I was both excited to hear about the pregnancy and that I was now able to ask the person I wish I'd asked in the first place...and she is PERFECT!

Is there anyone attending your wedding that surprised you (maybe you thought they couldn't afford it, lives far away, etc.)?

#645 Notlongnow

Notlongnow
          • 63 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 11:48 AM

No as there is only 6 of us attending my DW.

My question: What annoys you most about your fiance?

#646 miss_delerium

miss_delerium
            • 543 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:34 AM

His forgetfulness.

Question: If you could pick one thing you would've done differently for your wedding what would it be?

#647 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
              • 2,727 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by miss_delerium View Post

Question: If you could pick one thing you would've done differently for your wedding what would it be?

definitely researchedour wedding veue alot more thoroughly...i also would have had a different coordinator.

In regards to your wedding day attire what is the item that you are most excited to finally get to wear, besides your wedding dress??

He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
                My Planning Thread

#648 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                • 1,541 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 06:55 AM

My bright orange flip flops (to add a POP to my look)!

What is the one thing you care most about (outside of actually marrying you FI), in regards to your wedding?  (Maybe the one thing you spent the most time focusing on.)

Married the love of my life in April!!

#649 adales

adales
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 545 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 08:54 PM

I really care about the whole entertainment aspect for our guests.  I have spent a lot of time fine tuning everything to make sure that they have an unforgettable time!

What song are you walking down the aisle to?

#650 Teira1031

Teira1031
                    • 766 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 10:30 PM

Either  Somewhere over the rainbow- Israel Kamakawiwo’ole or This Years Love - David Grey

Do you ever have any regrets of choosing a DW?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users