Sign in to follow this  
Martha

The Person Below Me- Game!!!

I have EIGHT friends who cannot come to my wedding (including two bridesmaids) because they are pregnant and will either just have had their babies or are too prego to fly.  That is my only regret, although it was totally unforeseeable! 

When did you know that your fiance was the "One"?

I knew my fiance's family really well before I actually met him. I had fallen in love with his family and asked if they had any single men in their family. We finally met at a wedding where I was a bridesmaid and he was the Best Man. I knew the with in the first 10 minutes we talked.

Question: Would you rather have 10 bridesmaids or just 1 maid of honor?

I would rather have one MOH.  I decided to have just three girls in my wedding party because I wanted to show to them that they meant a lot to me and weren't just another person.

What is your favorite thing you are including in your OOT bag?  (Or did include for those already married.)

We are ordering customized 22oz tumblers for everyone to use at the pool and around the resort.  The cups at the resort are just too small!  They will have our names, the date and the location printed on them.

How do you pick your wedding colors?

I wanted to have a bright fun color...I choose teal with accents of navy blue!  The problem I'm running into is my teal is a dark teal and it is hard to find decore that matches it. 

What song are you going to walk down the aisle to?

A friend of mine had her wedding there, the pictures were great, she gave it great reviews on pretty much everything, and it was very reasonably priced for everything.

Are you having an AHR?

No.  We are getting a great turn out so far for our destination wedding.  Plus we don't have a lot of family that lives close, so it would mean traveling for them anyways.

What song are you using for your first dance?