Sign in to follow this  
Martha

The Person Below Me- Game!!!

I want to be remembered for my friendships. I have made some real great ones over the years that have made me a better person and I know have made my friends stronger as well.

Was/Is there a person you were forced (pressured) to invite to your wedding that you can't stand?

That I am very shy and have social anxiety. It makes it very difficult going through life, but you would never know I am if you met me.

Other than your FI, who is the one person you would reschedule/rearrange the wedding for if they couldn’t come?

I'd do it for my sister or mom...having a destination wedding was dependent on the fact that they could both come!

Would you give up the life you have and move to a remote northern community for your FI's dream job?

I have been in Germany the last 7 months for this exact reason so it's not up north but i'd have to say YES.

Is owning a home imperative before having children?

Yes for us, we bought our house even before we were engaged. We just wanted to be established first and then go from there. We're hoping for a honeymoon baby!

Did you or have you had any regrets about asking someone to be in your wedding party?

Yes I did. I felt pressured to ask a few people. Over the past few months its been a rollercoaster. Thankfully at my bridal shower and such they pulled through. At this time I think it will go great and I am excited.

If you dont get along that great with your FI's parents is it a deal breaker?

Not at all...It is what I always wanted. I just had to convince him.

What is one thing that you wanted for your wedding that you won't be able to do?