Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
monicaswave

Ever feel like strangling your WC?

Recommended Posts

Ummmm, lots of times. I can't get into it now though, cuz I have to get ready to catch the train to get the hell outta work! Yipppy!

 

But I do understand your frustration!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you say "ever", do you mean "ever not"? Because I've pretty much been ready to strangle the WC, or the TA or someone (anyone?) for the last 6 weeks or so.

 

Try this little ditty: We're getting married in August, in Mexico. And they want to serve us SOUP at dinner. Not gaspacho mind you, but an actual steaming hot bowl of soup. And when I asked if they could switch it to a salad, I got the whole "well, we don't normally do that..." Eventually she came around but JEEZ!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hah. my wedding is over and I still feel like strangling my WC!! She was no help at all.

My story: the day of my wedding (literally 1 hour and half before it started) our electric went out in our resort...my hair hadn't even been touched yet! When we went to the resort she was at she just looked at us and said she didn't know what to do! So we took it upon ourselves to plug everything in inside the lobby of another resort and do my hair there! And she was no where to be found. Didn't even check and see if things were okay!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Less the WC and more my TA who is an absolute imbecil - OMG she is ridiculous - the nicest woman but how someone can own a travel agency and be soo bad with customer service is beyond me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Radolli View Post
Less the WC and more my TA who is an absolute imbecil - OMG she is ridiculous - the nicest woman but how someone can own a travel agency and be soo bad with customer service is beyond me!
OMG...AMEN!!! Every day I want to strangle my TA..she has very poor customer service and we even had some guests complain already. Whenever we speak or email, I feel like crying bc I'm angry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Radolli View Post
LOL - I informed her today that she needs to deal with my FI because she is making my blood boil - not sure that went over too well!
OMG, thats too funny...I just told FI about an hour ago that he needs to deal with her from now on bc she's stressing me out. LOL...maybe I should just tell her myself like you did!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCheese View Post
OMG, thats too funny...I just told FI about an hour ago that he needs to deal with her from now on bc she's stressing me out. LOL...maybe I should just tell her myself like you did!
Pretty sad that she called me and told me she was stressed out! My response to her was "well C_________, isn't your job to do all the planning for my guests? If you are telling me you are stressed than how do you think I feel?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Radolli View Post
Pretty sad that she called me and told me she was stressed out! My response to her was "well C_________, isn't your job to do all the planning for my guests? If you are telling me you are stressed than how do you think I feel?"
wow, I cant believe her!! Why is she stressed?? Thats her job...unbelievable!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×