Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#341 Rogers

• 10 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 07:03 PM

Hey girls!

Sorry it has taken me a few days to write back. My FI and I went to the lake for the weekend.

Becks - We are leaving the resort on Sunday Aug. 3rd to go to another resort for our honeymoon. We will just miss you!

Cara - We live in Dallas also! Where do you live in Dallas?

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

#342 caracolgin

• 80 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 11:45 PM

I'm in Plano! Fun we should get together and have a drink. I need to ask you girls, did you get any discounted rates for your guests' rooms? Did y'all book through your TA's? what were the rates y'all were given per person per night...We may have already covered this but i can't remember. Have a great week!

#343 madenerg2

• 126 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 02:40 AM

Hey Ladies! I'm so glad I signed on today - I'm sitting here at WORK doing the last minute things for the wedding - I can not believe it! I'm leaving on Tuesday, and I'm actually OK - No I haven't heard from Elisa since March 28th, but I feel a sense of calm after reading Jean's post - I WILL NOT LET ELISA STRESS ME OUT!!! Ladies thank you so much for wanting to send me off all proper like! :) I just finished making Elisa's picture book of all my DIY projects - FI's at home packing all of our stuff to take between us, our friend arriving on Tuesday, and both our Moms...YIKES!!! I promise to take lots of pictures and good notes. I'm sorry about my poor posting skills, but I'll be better and less all over the place when I get back! You Ladies are a class act and it was wonderful chatting with you over the past few months! This site is THE BOMB! And I'm about to search for the time line posted by Michele umpteen months ago! HAVE A GREAT PLANNING WEEK LADIES!!! :)

#344 MissyR

• 1,210 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 08:11 AM

LeShay - Have a fabulous week girl - If I can have an ounce of calm that you do when my time comes I will be ecstatic! Enjoy every minute of what is going to be an amazing amazing time - you know that we will be waiting here with baited breath to hear how wonderful everything was!

Travel safe and know your girls are thinking about ya!

#345 becks

• VIP Member
          • 4,881 posts
          • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
          • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
          • LocationNew York

Posted 21 April 2008 - 08:17 AM

Yay LeShay!!!

Have the most wonderful time. Be sure to stop long enough to really, really enjoy it!

Can't wait to hear the details, we know it will be fabulous!!!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#346 futuremrsjones

• 39 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 10:52 AM

Have a great time! I am sure it will be Magical!! I am sooooo excited for you and can't wait to hear details when you get back.

#347 futuremrsjones

• 39 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 10:57 AM

Cara, I'm in Dallas too!!

I used a Travel Agent and all the guests have been booking through her. We reserved a block of rooms. When you book it like this, you get 1 free room for every 10 rooms booked. Also, your guests don't have to pay for the whole trip right away. They are allowed to pay a deposit and then pay the rest later.

Also, by using a travel agent you may be able to get a comped room if you need to go down early for a site visit. I know I did, and several others on here did as well!!

#348 neen

• 633 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 05:13 PM

have fun LeShay!!! enjoy everything and everyone and don't sweat the small stuff! i can't wait to hear about it all when you get back!

travel safe...bon voyage!!!

#349 nenamono

• 282 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 05:35 PM

Yeah LeShay we got you before you left!!!
                  You are so stress free I love it and you will have an amazing time. Everything will be perfect. Cant wait for your return to see it all pulled together and hear how fabulous it all was.

Have a drink for all of us.

#350 Rogers

• 10 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 06:07 PM

Yes..the Dallas girls should get together...fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users