Sign in to follow this  
MissyR

Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Radolli View Post
Interesting b/c Perla told me we could have the terrace as late as we wanted - I don't want to finish everything at 10:00 pm... is she referring to the after dinner portion?
I think there is a time cut off as not to disturb other guests. Ours will run until 12am I believe b/c the ceremony does not start until 6pm.
Hhhhmm wondering if I should ask her for a schedule or something.

When we were there she said we could go as late as 2:00AM.

By the way, they'll let you use their sound system for $400 for the night - just bring your iPod.

PHEW. I thought she told us that too! Not sure where this four hours comes from other than that's the minimum for the DJ!

Have you girls made any photog decisions?

Oohhh that makes me feel a lot better. Thanks for confirming.

Hhhhmmm do any of you have a timeline already or can help with mine. I dont know what to do then especially with only having the DJ for 4 hours. How should I lay everything out?

What do you mean by timeline? Something to give to your guests? I don't, but Alyssa did a nice one for her bridesmaids.

Yes a timeline for my guests but Im so confused now on what times to put. I will look up Alyssa's Ive seen a few others too that are really nice. I just dont want to make assumptions and put the wrong times. I should confirm with Perla closer to our date before printing.

Oh sorry Melissa I forgot to answer the photog question. We booked with Claudia Photo and have Citlalli. I have seen some great photos from her so Im really excited. Have you narrowed it down?

my computer crashed after my stress session (convenient!)...sorry to hear everyone else freaks out too, but glad its not just me! and becks, yes, i expect perla and elisa to respond exactly 1.3 seconds after i hit send...but for some reason i don't think i'm on the top of their priority list :)

after catching up on the last three pages of posts, i'm totally confused. i didn't realize the ceremony in the package was not legal (add another $1K to our budget) and i didn't realize the sound system was extra (+ $400 more)! i need to send another email! poor FI...he's going to have to work harder smile120.gif (jk)

we are also booking claudia photo...i didn't realize she had other photogs with her so we booked claudia herself. i've heard good things though so hopefully it all works out!

oh, yeah, and the timeline thing...please share when you figure that out because i can't bear to start thinking about it yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neen View Post
my computer crashed after my stress session (convenient!)...sorry to hear everyone else freaks out too, but glad its not just me! and becks, yes, i expect perla and elisa to respond exactly 1.3 seconds after i hit send...but for some reason i don't think i'm on the top of their priority list :)

after catching up on the last three pages of posts, i'm totally confused. i didn't realize the ceremony in the package was not legal (add another $1K to our budget) and i didn't realize the sound system was extra (+ $400 more)! i need to send another email! poor FI...he's going to have to work harder smile120.gif (jk)

we are also booking claudia photo...i didn't realize she had other photogs with her so we booked claudia herself. i've heard good things though so hopefully it all works out!

oh, yeah, and the timeline thing...please share when you figure that out because i can't bear to start thinking about it yet!
Hi Neen welcome back.
Please remember anything you want outside of your package is extra I learned this a few times the hard way. Read the fine printsmile27.gif
Oh and if you decide to have the legal ceremony tell Perla as soon as you decide b/c she has to book with what I can only explain as the only judge who performs legal ceremonies in RM. We asked for a 3:30 to 4:00pm ceremony time and got 6pm. Not my first choice at all but I learned to let it go and look on the brightside of things.
Claudia will be great. I see most girls on the forum book Claudia or Citlalli. Im sure you can find pics if you do a search.

Here's the timeline Elisa gave me:

Ceremony 5-5:30pm

Cocktail 5:30-6:30pm

Dinner 6:30-9:30pm

Is that what you meant?

Michele can you direct me to the post with the good time line, I'm about to start on mine.

Welcome back Neen.

I received a quote last week from Victor (The DJ) for $700 for his equipment - where did you get the $400 price from?

Citlalli is my photographer too! She's really good!

Michele are you going to use her for the full 8 hours?

Did you start doing OOT bags?

Mellissa - How did you attach the amenities brochure in your reply?