Photo

Picture Question

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 07:49 PM

Calia- the picture in your signature is so pretty, it looks like one of those stock clip art images that you can download off the internet b/c it looks like a perfect moment captured! I know that has absolutely nothing to do with this thread... my bad. So while i'm off the subject, was your veil annoyingly (is that a word?) blowing in your face or was it ok? I can't decide if I want one or not.
    See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#12 Birdie07

Birdie07
    • 1,218 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 08:16 PM

Funny you said that. I was debating on a veil for a while and I decided for one to make me feel like a bride. It did blow everywhere. Alot of my pictures show my veil to the side. Finally I had to tuck in between me and my DH to make it stay. I think it depends how windy it will be on your wedding day and how long it is.

#13 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
      • 1,260 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 08:21 PM

Maybe I will just wear it for the ceremony and take it off for formal pics. too many decisions!!!!
        See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#14 Birdie07

Birdie07
        • 1,218 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 08:33 PM

That sounds like a good idea. I was going to but just left it in. I did take it off for my reception.

#15 jenanmag

jenanmag
          • 36 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 12:05 AM

Thanks so much. I was hoping to have pictures to show at my reception when we get back to the States! This is great!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users